These Charming Men, Button Factory, Dublin, Fri 9 April 2010

"These Charming Men from Dublin Ireland were formed in 1995 and to this day continue to charm fans of The Smiths and Morrissey all around the globe with their finely tuned energetic and passionate live shows
" - http://ww2.buttonfactory.ie/profile.php?ID=2187&PHPSESSID=240e18ce85914e72a8bb78e7781eebcb

[youtube]5Bv_ZWZknmg&feature=related[/youtube]

I enjoyed that, I think they have a myspace? must check them out

and if you do find a clip of them performing 'Well I wonder' please post, would love to hear that :)

I enjoyed that, I think they have a myspace? must check them out

and if you do find a clip of them performing 'Well I wonder' please post, would love to hear that :)

Howdee, helen661.

I know the charming boyos peep in here sometimes and will know we covet a video of their cover of Well I Wonder. I am confident they'll share generously with us and tip us off here if it was recorded last Friday. They do have an official site with several videos and audios which I think is on myspace.

Sláinte! :)

Hello you little Charmers,

Thanks for all the nice comments and for the wonderful reception you gave us in Dublin and Cork "It really does do good for the heart" :)

Going home and the Poltergeist, thanks for plugging the gig.

Helen we recorded fridays show and we captured quite a decent version of "Well I Wonder" (audio) which we will put up on our myspace site over the next few days.

Slainte

TCM :guitar:
www.thesecharmingmen.com

Howdee, helen661.

I know the charming boyos peep in here sometimes and will know we covet a video of their cover of Well I Wonder. I am confident they'll share generously with us and tip us off here if it was recorded last Friday. They do have an official site with several videos and audios which I think is on myspace.

Sláinte! :)

Hello goinghome

And thank you, a font of useful information,

blimey, you were right about the boyos taking a sneaky peek, how's that for a speedy response?

Anyway 'Well I wonder' is on its way sometime soon

Sláinte to you too ;)

Helen we recorded fridays show and we captured quite a decent version of "Well I Wonder" (audio) which we will put up on our myspace site over the next few days.

Slainte

www.thesecharmingmen.com

Thanks murf, I will cast a beady eye over your sites shortly :)

Thanks for all the nice comments and for the wonderful reception you gave us in Dublin and Cork "It really does do good for the heart" :)

Going home and the Poltergeist, thanks for plugging the gig.

Slainte

www.thesecharmingmen.com

It was a great crowd at The Button Factory and I'm sure Cork was the same. What about the stage invasions at the end of the gig? That was echt Morrissey!

Go dtí an ceolchoirm seo chughainn. :thumb:

An Taibhse

Back
Top Bottom