These Charming Men in Dublin on Oct 30th?

Mr Reynolds

Anyone from here going to see These Charming Men in Dublin on Oct 30th?
I'm thinking of going along as I am in the Emerald Isle then.

I hate both of you. The previous day, it's Moz in Leeds. The day after, it's me and Mrs F at the Midland Hotel in Morecambe. I would love to be there, but it ain't gonna happen. Have fun you two. You swines.

Peter

I hate both of you. The previous day, it's Moz in Leeds. The day after, it's me and Mrs F at the Midland Hotel in Morecambe. I would love to be there, but it ain't gonna happen. Have fun you two. You swines.

Peter

Wish you were etc.

You'll be seeing Moz the night before, though!!!!!

Strangely enough, I spotted one of these 'good-looking men about town' today across the road near Trinity College, which, I must admit, put a smile on my face, after all...

Not long before I'd passed the Button Factory as well and had stopped to check for any posters for TCM as they usually play Halloween. I found none, but (Moz-so-) lo and behold...

Strangely enough, I spotted one of these 'good-looking men about town' today across the road near Trinity College, which, I must admit, put a smile on my face, after all...

Not long before I'd passed the Button Factory as well and had stopped to check for any posters for TCM as they usually play Halloween. I found none, but (Moz-so-) lo and behold...

Could be a good crew for this one.:)

GREAT! Be good to meet some friendly faces for a laugh and a chat etc. Any good pubs you go to before the gig or is Button Moon a watering hole anyway?

GREAT! Be good to meet some friendly faces for a laugh and a chat etc. Any good pubs you go to before the gig or is Button Moon a watering hole anyway?

They serve booze there, but the bar staff are arses.

There are lots of decent pubs in the vicinity. The Foggy Dew is nearby and play excellent music.:thumb:

The fly in the ointment is that the Button Factory has scheduled a new minor album launch for the evening of 30th October, despite the fact that TCM have listed this date and venue on their myspace tour blog.

So, schtourrie, buddt?....:squiffy:

The fly in the ointment is that the Button Factory has scheduled a new minor album launch for the evening of 30th October, despite the fact that TCM have listed this date and venue on their myspace tour blog.

So, schtourrie, buddt?....:squiffy:

Hmmmm....maybe the launch is a daytime thing?

Hi Lads,
Thanks for posting the gig Mr Reynolds,you're a step ahead of me.
Thanks goinghome for pointing out the site ad. Let me look into it,I think it's an error as we are scheduled to play on Friday the 30th doors 8pm on stage 9pm and a DJ after.There are tickets available @ www.tickets.ie but I don't see them on the BF site,leave it with me.

Ps.GH that may have been myself you seen last Friday..if so I'm flattered :)
thank you... you should've said hello :) or just slapped me on the back of the head :thumb:

Hi Lads,
Thanks for posting the gig Mr Reynolds,you're a step ahead of me.
Thanks goinghome for pointing out the site ad. Let me look into it,I think it's an error as we are scheduled to play on Friday the 30th doors 8pm on stage 9pm and a DJ after.There are tickets available @ www.tickets.ie but I don't see them on the BF site,leave it with me.

Ps.GH that may have been myself you seen last Friday..if so I'm flattered :)
thank you... you should've said hello :) or just slapped me on the back of the head :thumb:

Belated crack on the head so, for not asking :p

Here we'll be, if necessary having hung on, hung on, hung on, for a hundred years... but hopefully your sleuthing will yield successful news somewhat sooner. :lbf::thumb:

Do tickets sell out pretty fast for these gigs? Should I book now or can I wait a bit?

Also - can anyone from Dublin who knows the area suggest a reasonably priced hotel or B&B near the venue?

Ta xx

Do tickets sell out pretty fast for these gigs? Should I book now or can I wait a bit?

Also - can anyone from Dublin who knows the area suggest a reasonably priced hotel or B&B near the venue?

Ta xx

You will be able to get a ticket on the day/night.

I wouldn't get a hotel in the vicinity, it is basically a huge drinking area with all the "charms" that that brings. All the hotels nearby seem over-priced, I'm afraid.

Na hAbair é 'ag dul abhaile', a chara.Da mbeadh tú ag dul go dtí an ceolchoirm scriobhfaidh mé do ainm ar an doras,.Maith thú. :)

Slán.

Back
Top Bottom