This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is admirable though that he will actually vote and hasn't back tracked. It's alarming that it took For Britain to make him vote at the age of 69 for the first time. Populist anti establishment anti Immigrant parties are very popular in Europe at moment. I can see another Kosovo type war happeningsome where in Europe and it makes me very sad.

It is admirable though that he will actually vote and hasn't back tracked. It's alarming that it took For Britain to make him vote at the age of 69 for the first time. Populist anti establishment anti Immigrant parties are very popular in Europe at moment. I can see another Kosovo type war happeningsome where in Europe and it makes me very sad.
It's being urged on by Paedostani Paedophiles!

I see this as a career progression. The only people left who like him are racist scumbags. Maybe he's finally reached his target audience when it actually doesn't matter anymore.

All you who are left admiring him- you're welcome to this racist shell of a has-been.

To what extent, if any, do you think your fame has changed you as a person?

None. I am exactly as I always was ... and I say this with great bitterness!

somebody get a doctor before skinnybaws explodes.if you want to be taken seriously on here then you have to post about everything and not just when it suits you,
skinny is the only guy in the world who when hes doing IT with his wife instead of blurting out the name of an ex-girlfriend he shouts JOOOHHHHNNNNYYYYY ahhh that's me done.

Morrissey, your album promotion campaign seems to have the momentum. of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

I see this as a career progression. The only people left who like him are racist scumbags. Maybe he's finally reached his target audience when it actually doesn't matter anymore.

All you who are left admiring him- you're welcome to this racist shell of a has-been.
I must be a racist scumbag then,thanks for letting me know.

WHAT A GREAT INTERVIEW!!!

Important points:

1 VEGANS ARE SUPERIOR PEOPLE!! YES YES YES
2 Islamic Bullies like Skinny, Surface, Halal Butcher, Evennow and Surface pretty much suck:turtle::soccerball:!! BRAVO MOZ SO TRUE!!

3 FOR BRITAIN ROCKS!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE for FOR BRITAIN>:rock: I got my absentee ballot on the way:tiphat:

(no mention of:frogface: Drama J and his his forgettable Conan performance. Moz laughs at the
INCOMING COMET LOL:drama:)

(I think Drama J is wanting the Comet to hit Moz in Berlin LOL)

Yes. Yes you are.
that reply must have took you ohh seconds to think up.reply again but this time make it funny,if you don't reply then it proves your devoid of a sense of humour.

Meme-1.jpg

Well, nothing is more predictable than to see the usual 2-3 getting angry, only to be followed by the usual 2-3 who defend Morrissey's every word. Like clockwork.

The saddest thing here is he only gives these "interviews" where the interviewer fawns him over. Is this really what you want to read?! "Oh firstly, thank you for seeing me, you are the greatest living icon, your latest album is the best ever, you are attacked unjustly when you just speak the truth blah blah blah...". It's beyond ridiculous. What harm could some real, challenging questions cause?

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom