This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Moz fans.

Today Jack Renshaw admitted a terrorist charge, and of plotting to murder his MP. Don't know who Jack Renshaw is? Well, google his name, and then marvel at how he's good friends with Jack Buckby, who is Anne-Marie Waters' Press Secretary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44452529

Still a Moz fan? He likes people who associate with self-admitted terrorists who admit they want to murder their MP.

Have a word with yourself, you terrorist enabling scumbags.

Interestingly, I have just found this excerpt from List of the Lost on the new 'A Necessary review of Morrissey's Mind-Bendingly Bad Novel' thread.

‘The club valet, named Chesty Normous, was most forthcoming and handed Isaac a set of car keys, and the flashy Maserati swirled from kerbside and home to the cosy ecstasy of Isaac’s inner climate, where all of his dreams were perfectly legal …’

It seems some of his lyrics don't come from the top of his head or his notebook, but from the recycling bin :lbf:
Oh good. He's gone green! :lbf:

Surface/Skinny Troll sowing discord here 24/7, he even was a Mod FFS!! A Moz forum with the ULTIMATE
MOZ HATE TROLL in charge?? Unreal.
Its all about Moz hating and sucky Moz hating bands, and I do mean sucky: Sparks:barf:
National:sleeping: James:censored: Buzzcocks:roundpushpin: Charlatans:mad: and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

Please read what you trolls are:

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internetby starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, oroff-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,
How does it feel

To be one of the last

turds

Circling the bowl?

Vegan should watch this video - this prolific troll managed to turn his life around ;)

So you're saying with diet, exercise, and new habits that Vegan could at least look like a flappy labia if never actually getting to touch one?

WTF?:crazy: Jack Renshaw? Is he related to Jack Straw? I think Skinny has finally lost the plot:crazy: maybe thats why all his troll creations are out and:ahhh:

Shouldnt you all be out there reading some of the Pete Shelly gay poetry? Before you continue making clucks out of yourselves( aka "I never read his posts") please read and review the following:o_O

VILLAGE IDIOT

The village idiot in strict terms is a person locally known for ignorance or stupidity,[1] but is also a common term for a stereotypically silly or nonsensical person. The term is also used as a stereotype of the mentally disabled.

TROLLS:

Trolls can be divided into groups depending on where they live, such as Beach Trolls, Hill Trolls, City Trolls, Suburban Trolls, Valley Trolls and a couple other categories which take on unique characteristics depending on their surroundings.

All trolls are socially predatory creatures and when young are usually obsessed with their exterior appearances, while neglecting development of their blackening souls.

Their interior ugliness comes out as they age, and they, usually, let their outer appearances go to hell, so that they are easily recognizable. But, the young and middle-aged trolls will sometimes fool you with their charm.

All trolls are shysters and tight-fisted money grubbers who will screw you on any deal while making it out like you are the onecoming out ahead. They will usually always greet you with a smile and a handshake. Sometimes, they will call you “brother” or “lady” to throw you off track.

All trolls are shit stirrers, lechers & trouble-makers. They would be the first to try and get your “significant other” in the sack, screw you out of some money or slander you.

INSANITY:

insanity
ɪnˈsanəti/

noun
  1. the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
    "he suffered from bouts of insanity"
    synonyms: mental illness, mental disorder, mental derangement, madness, insaneness, dementia,dementedness, lunacy, instability, unsoundness of mind, loss of reason; More
    • extreme foolishness or irrationality.
      plural noun: insanities

READING:

Reading is a multifaceted process involving word recognition, comprehension, fluency, and motivation. Learn how readers integrate these facets to make meaning from print.

doh:

Hey Moz fans.

Today Jack Renshaw admitted a terrorist charge, and of plotting to murder his MP. Don't know who Jack Renshaw is? Well, google his name, and then marvel at how he's good friends with Jack Buckby, who is Anne-Marie Waters' Press Secretary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44452529

Still a Moz fan? He likes people who associate with self-admitted terrorists who admit they want to murder their MP.

Have a word with yourself, you terrorist enabling scumbags.

And now the only antifa guy in the building is really struggling.
How does it feel to be part of the minority in Bradford and when those UKIP people rang your door you did not open despite being at home.
Weak!

I don't know this Tommy fellow Morrissey is so fond of, but for someone who supposedly doesn't like not very white people, he looks very orange.
What happened? Did he borrow The Donald's foundation? Did a sunbed in Luton malfunction?
(Edit: I see on Wiki that Tommy actually owns a sunbed shop. This is all almost too funny to be true! )

Anyway, here's a popular song to comfort him:

And here's to youuuu mister Robinson
Jesus doesn't give a f***, you know/
Wo wo wo
What's that you say mister Robinson,
Sorry you are too just far right awayyyy
Hey hey hey.
Hey hey hey.:guitar:

Burning on a sunbed on a Sunday afternoooon....

I don't know this Tommy fellow Morrissey is so fond of, but for someone who supposedly doesn't like not very white people, he looks very orange.
What happened? Did he borrow The Donald's foundation? Did a sunbed in Luton malfunction?
(Edit: I see on Wiki that Tommy actually owns a sunbed shop. This is all almost too funny to be true! )

Anyway, here's a popular song to comfort him:

And here's to youuuu mister Robinson
Jesus doesn't give a f***, you know/
Wo wo wo
What's that you say mister Robinson,
Sorry you are too just far right awayyyy
Hey hey hey.
Hey hey hey.:guitar:

Burning on a sunbed on a Sunday afternoooon....

'doesnt like not very white people, very orange'

'sorry you are too just far away'

poor comedy.:pensive:

Farewell message from Tommy Robinson as in the last hour or so rumours suggest he has in fact been murdered a few hours ago.

Has the penny dropped yet? “Tommy” isn’t what you think he is, and he will need to disappear at some stage. The man is M15. His job is to be a Pied Piper to flush out far right extremists. He is responsible for shed loads of arrests and identifications. He is an invention of the UK secret services. Agent “Tommy” will need to be withdrawn at some stage when Operation Robinson has run its course.

Don’t believe me? Keep watching...

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom