This is my feedback for this site

A scanty bit of thing

very exceptional at purring
How come the only "prefix" available to me in starting this thread is "rumor" or "question". This is supposed to be the feedback or suggestion thread. I am not here to spread rumors, huh!!!!

Anyway so listen this message is for Kewpie. Hi Kewpie!!! But hey!! What did you do with Calamine Lotion?? :eek:

And also! I have a secret petition of people who want you to let Cala out of Solow-JAIL, and I am not gonna tell you how many signatures I have, until after you do.

Because you said they would BOTH get On Time Outs, and actually that was a blatant misrepresentation because the Extreme Rabbit Rifke did NOT!!! And also, if you are a reasonable person you will also see now how this is a clear case of HUMA DISCRIMINATION, hmmmmmm?????????!!! o_O

I am mostly pissed because you warned them they would both get put On Time Out for three days, if they continued goading each other. Then that turned out to be a complete UNtruth, because Cala-butt has been On Time Out for like THIRTY SEVEN YEARS now already. And also just FYI - I have FIFTY FLIPPIN' FREAKING PERCENT of all of my TOTAL posts on this site, ALL marked "Troll" by rifke and 12in. That is, HALF of all of my total posts on this site, are ALL marked troll by TWO single users. And that is evidence of their harassing and their TROLLING of ME. Which is against this site's TOS, and I just think you guys don't care. HUH!

Well, I don't care either. But I am here to tell you guys, that you are all HUMA-DISCRIMINATORS!! Hmmmmmmm?!! o_O

So let Cala-butt out of jail, Kewpie! It's not too late for all of you guys running this site to change your mean modding ways, yanno?

Also!!! I totally told Cala-butt before already, that in order to not violate your TOS, if he ever wants to call someone a stupid fat c*** again, he should just PM them directly!!!

Thanks Kewpie!!!!!

Excuse me?

I did not give CL to a time out.
Yes, I did shout at rifke and CL to stop trolling each other outside the pigsty.

If a user sends abusive PMs to other users, he / she would be banned for 12 months.

*edit*
CL has been given a time out by site administrator, not me.

Last edited:
I know but ok. But so then you have... henchmen!!! o_O o_O o_O Yeah ok, I think this must true! Because under Cala-butt's ugly mug on the avatar, it says "On Time Out." Every day it just says "On Time Out." I am growing old just looking at it, that's how much time has passed already. On Time Out.

And so I just want you to know that Cala-butt has been On Time Out for 137 YEARS now, and that I think it is really long already. He could be dead for all you know.

And anyway, if YOU did not HUMA-DISCRIMINATE, then I think you should be on the side of HUMA RIGHTS! And let him out, Kewpie! Por favor. Huh?!!

I mean, you are letting me know that "the user name has been crossed out a line"! But that's what I'm saying! You can't just wipe someone off the face of existence, with a permanent On Time Out!! I mean, JEEZ!!!

Have a little heart, Kewpie!!

There is like, crossing out real lines. Like, you know. Melania having that weird flat-top blowdry, because she shares the same hairdresser every morning as Trump. I mean, that hair guy should be freaking FIRED!!! And him making that bad toupee look, for people who don't even wear toupees, that is crossing out a real line!! That's who should be On Time Out!

But Cala didn't cross out any real line! He just like, maybe didn't see it, and one eeeny weeny toe maybe went over, for like one millisecond, of one day!

BUT ANYWAY SOMEONE STILL HUMA-DISCRIMINATED!!!

And plus I also still have my secret petition! So don't forget.

Are you gonna take Cala-butt off On Time Out Kewpie?!!! Come on! :p

Anyway besides which, the On Time Out has literally been like 1,000 billion years already now. It is sooooooo freaking long!

I know but ok. But so then you have... henchmen!!! o_O o_O o_O Yeah ok, I think this must true! Because under Cala-butt's ugly mug on the avatar, it says "On Time Out." Every day it just says "On Time Out." I am growing old just looking at it, that's how much time has passed already. On Time Out.

And so I just want you to know that Cala-butt has been On Time Out for 137 YEARS now, and that I think it is really long already. He could be dead for all you know.

And anyway, if YOU did not HUMA-DISCRIMINATE, then I think you should be on the side of HUMA RIGHTS! And let him out, Kewpie! Por favor. Huh?!!

I mean, you are letting me know that "the user name has been crossed out a line"! But that's what I'm saying! You can't just wipe someone off the face of existence, with a permanent On Time Out!! I mean, JEEZ!!!

Have a little heart, Kewpie!!

There is like, crossing out real lines. Like, you know. Melania having that weird flat-top blowdry, because she shares the same hairdresser every morning as Trump. I mean, that hair guy should be freaking FIRED!!! And him making that bad toupee look, for people who don't even wear toupees, that is crossing out a real line!! That's who should be On Time Out!

But Cala didn't cross out any real line! He just like, maybe didn't see it, and one eeeny weeny toe maybe went over, for like one millisecond, of one day!

BUT ANYWAY SOMEONE STILL HUMA-DISCRIMINATED!!!

And plus I also still have my secret petition! So don't forget.

Are you gonna take Cala-butt off On Time Out Kewpie?!!! Come on! :p

Anyway besides which, the On Time Out has literally been like 1,000 billion years already now. It is sooooooo freaking long!

Riiiigggghhhht.

I'm sorry, I mixed up with a banned user and a user on a time out.

It was not my decision to give CL a time out, however, I think he deserves it.
You misunderstand something, I don't have henchmen.

CL's time out will be lifted on 22nd October.

OMG Kewpie October 22nd is SO FAR AWAY!

But thanks for the heads up! I will hold on to my secret petition then, if there is now at least an official On Time Out release date. I mean as far as I am concerned that's still full-on huma-discrimination until October 22nd. But hey, we're probably all gonna be stuck with Trump and Melania's shared hairdresser and his BAD TOUPEE SKILLZ until like, indefinitely. So October 22nd is still better than indefinitely. But you sure do drive a hard bargain sometimes Kewpie!

Not far enough. :lbf:

:tiphat:

Back
Top Bottom