Morrissey Central "TO SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE" (January 13, 2021)

Try adding a " / " at the end of the address.

Didn't make a difference... I'm truly rubbish at tech though.

I've been putting some of the folk devil thread on to a wordpress blog & I've completely forgotten how to do anything so it's taking AGES. He'll be back to being a Saint again before I've finished (quite pleased there's been a few articles that didn't eviscerate him).

folk-devil

Didn't make a difference... I'm truly rubbish at tech though.

I've been putting some of the folk devil thread on to a wordpress blog & I've completely forgotten how to do anything so it's taking AGES. He'll be back to being a Saint again before I've finished (quite pleased there's been a few articles that didn't eviscerate him).

folk-devil
Weird, always works for me.

At least your blog doesn't give out an error message upon entering :lbf:

Mad how 90s Moz is looked on as a golden period whilst at the time people were drcying this album (and single) [not his best, suffers from poor production and odd choice of material, 'Lost' being lost a a b-side for example]

Mad how 90s Moz is looked on as a golden period whilst at the time people were drcying this album (and single) [not his best, suffers from poor production and odd choice of material, 'Lost' being lost a a b-side for example]

Moz is golden, period

No, he gargles from the Public toilet adjacent from the Font.
...as opposed to sitting, gape-mouthed at Morrissey’s choda, eagerly awaiting drips of his Kerrygold rich jism?

Gargling at the public toilet is cleaner and safer, by a long-shot. Not to mention the fact that the music is much better.

Urrgh. If only you were lying ...
My dear, Tiny-B... How can you expect to transcend the miniature mop and bucket career, when you spend all day tossing-off to 30 year old Morrissey videos? For the sake of your loved ones -please take a good look in the mirror. Nobody likes a mind-washed custodial overachiever.

...as opposed to sitting, gape-mouthed at Morrissey’s choda, eagerly awaiting drips of his Kerrygold rich jism?

Gargling at the public toilet is cleaner and safer, by a long-shot. Not to mention the fact that the music is much better.
Gargling whilst being buggered in a public toilet, which tones do it for you ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom