Morrissey Central TONIGHT, AT 8.PM (April 27, 2020)

"TONIGHT, AT 8.PM, LET'S ALL STAND AT OUR GATES AND CLAP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO EAT ANIMALS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAVING THE WORLD". Morrissey.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell...nd-the-animal-kingdom-when-truth-is-unpopular

Related item:

Comments

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
What in tarnation...

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
I wonder if he will stand at his gate & clap at 8pm?

& I wonder if he's seen the Panorama where the Nurse said the Tories had turned them into heroes so it would be ok if they died?

20200428_030214.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dave Jones

The funny thing is when Morrissey lived in LA his local restaurant was a steakhouse. Seen him in there several times

C

Carlislelbaz

Are they clapping in other countries?
Nerak..... I've made a conscious decision, as my two daughters are vegan..... to which I've made them very aware over their years, with meat, and such thing....... I'm the only one left to make the brave decision ....... as from the last day of this month, I'm going full blast , no meat, nor fish......... .

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
Nerak..... I've made a conscious decision, as my two daughters are vegan..... to which I've made them very aware over their years, with meat, and such thing....... I'm the only one left to make the brave decision ....... as from the last day of this month, I'm going full blast , no meat, nor fish......... .
Well done!! It took me ages as well - I had to get used to oat milk. It's nice.

C

Carlislelbaz

Well done!! It took me ages as well - I had to get used to oat milk. It's nice.
I've been on almond milk for years anyway, just can't stand it in my tea, but I've had heavier crosses to bear so f*** it, as for oats, well I've not had them for even longer, so bollaks to oats as well...... hello to a crusty cob, with a large banana. ..... Chaw for now dear?.......

M

Mozzer1980

Please wake me up from this nightmare :confused: He must be very lonely and embittered .
To not eat meat is a normal thing and I I dont need someones clapping hands for being normal .
By the way, "Central " is the most stupid thing related to Morrissey .

A

Anonymous

Morrissey will make his money now and in the future by exploiting animals.
Just like a butchers shop.
The stench will be noticed.

A

Anonymous

Please wake me up from this nightmare :confused: He must be very lonely and embittered .
To not eat meat is a normal thing and I I dont need someones clapping hands for being normal .
By the way, "Central " is the most stupid thing related to Morrissey .
Morrissey is posting all of those crass, childish things proudly. That's showing you something of his inner thoughts.
He is 60.