Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

that's almost as dumb as whatsername's anti-american bullshit.

americans are not gorgeous and talented, just as they are not ugly and untalented.

americans aren't a large group of clones aping each other's actions. people are different.

I know I'm just trying to get a rise out of people
I thought that was pretty obvious?

I also hate children and puppies.

Well I love Americans, they're gorgeous and talented and if any of them fancy coming to England to have have a go on me they're more than welcome.

Second that one dave me old mucka! Especially that one out of the pussycat dolls, ay?

Yes but like someone else mentioned earlier on in the thread......he would of slagged her off in an interview etc
I am not sure, but what I think, is that he thought she was arrogant when telling him he had written good songs, ("who does she think she is", he probably thought), that is why he said that to her, ah ah.
I have just listened to the link, and I don't like her at all.

Last edited:
this is so dumb. as far as i know, no one here knows either Tori or Morrissey personally. Morrissey's said stupid shit too. whatever, does it matter? it's about the music. I like Tori Amos's music actually. She's an amazing piano player and being a piano player myself, I really admire that. I doubt Morrissey could even play f***ing chopsticks. but thats besides the point. infact, there is no point. When Morrissey said shit about Kylie Minogue everyone was like "yeah yeah Morrissey's right, Kylie sucks." so someone thinks Morrissey sucks, oh noes, its the end of the world!!!! :rolleyes:

Nicely put nugz, but let's get down to it...
No more bullshit, no more being coy, I know you want me. So let's just do it okay?

ahh it feels good to get it out in the open...Crash into my bed.

I thought you wanted a go on the Lisa strictly come dancing lady?

3-way amirite?

Do you wanna be more specific or people might think you're referring to Arlene Phillips.

LISA SNOWDON.

And yes. Yes yes yes.

RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDED!

Nicely put nugz, but let's get down to it...
No more bullshit, no more being coy, I know you want me. So let's just do it okay?

ahh it feels good to get it out in the open...Crash into my bed.

Hey get lost he's mine baby, all mine.

this is so dumb. as far as i know, no one here knows either Tori or Morrissey personally. Morrissey's said stupid shit too. whatever, does it matter? it's about the music. I like Tori Amos's music actually. When Morrissey said shit about Kylie Minogue everyone was like "yeah yeah Morrissey's right, Kylie sucks." so someone thinks Morrissey sucks, oh noes, its the end of the world!!!! :rolleyes:

HOORAH !!! Someone intelligent .

In fact,Nugz is my favourite poster on here by a country mile.

It's always been a life long ambition of mine

I'm glad cuz I like Tori, and I'm obviously a bigger Moz fan, but the one thing that's always bugged me a bit about him is that he doesn't play instruments. it's f***ing hard to play the piano and sing at the time time dude!! way harder than playing guitar and singing even. f***, I've even seen her play two pianos at once, shes insane!

I'm glad cuz I like Tori, and I'm obviously a bigger Moz fan, but the one thing that's always bugged me a bit about him is that he doesn't play instruments. it's f***ing hard to play the piano and sing at the time time dude!! way harder than playing guitar and singing even. f***, I've even seen her play two pianos at once, shes insane!

Yeah that is pretty difficult...

But we don't care about wor Moz not being as musically gifted. In fact, that's why we like him more... surely?

Back
Top Bottom