TOS violation by mod?

If anybody is actually afraid that they will literally be shoved down a manhole when they least expect it...

You should be.

Lurking in the bushes, biding his time...
You will never be safe...

FROM THE SHOVENING!
I'm never leaving my house again!!:ahhh:

Prove the statement: 'and wrote on the site that he was considering removing negative posts as part of this agreement.' Otherwise you are a liar, would make a terrible lawyer, blah blah. Maybe read through the original thread (New Morrissey interview on Greek website LiFO (July 4, 2012)) and see that your original narrative is entirely wrong.

I'm always open to suggestions, that doesn't mean I was anywhere close to agreeing to do any such vague request or even considering it.

" I told Merck I'd be willing to work with him / Morrissey on changes to the site and that was pretty much it."

I don't see that as "entirely wrong." They wanted changes and it's obvious the changes they would want. But it's true I mischaracterized what you actually wrote in such a way that I have posted a version of events in which you "wrote" things which you in fact did not.

Glad you can see the difference. I wouldn't say anything was actually 'obvious' as no details were presented. I would make changes if some specific suggestions were made and I agreed they would improve the site. I still would, be it from Morrissey, his management, or anyone.

I'll continue to look for suggestions on making the site better and this specific forum is open.

" I told Merck I'd be willing to work with him / Morrissey on changes to the site and that was pretty much it."

I don't see that as "entirely wrong." They wanted changes and it's obvious the changes they would want. But it's true I mischaracterized what you actually wrote in such a way that I have posted a version of events in which you "wrote" things which you in fact did not.

Glad you can see the difference. I wouldn't say anything was actually 'obvious' as no details were presented. I would make changes if some specific suggestions were made and I agreed they would improve the site. I still would, be it from Morrissey, his management, or anyone.

I'll continue to look for suggestions on making the site better and this specific forum is open.

I don't like it when people don't just own up to their mistakes and move on and I try to own up to mine. The "truth" is that I was conflating different versions of events and making one story out of it. If you put what Morrissey said and your response together it's possible to come up with my interpretation.
But those are excuses and, all else aside, I do apologize for giving the tabloid version of events, the sort where the headline says one thing, but a little closer inspection reveals it's not quite that way. I interpolated your words incorrectly in a way so that I had you saying things that I can see you did not say and I do apologize for that.

I appreciate your explanation and accept your apology, glad we can finally agree on something. I realize since it seems to come 'from the horse's mouth' it must seem true, but I tried to explain in the post what happened on my end. I am not saying Morrissey is a liar, only that he was likely being sold inaccurate information / led to believe something by the ex-manager acting for his own purposes. However he shouldn't be repeating these inaccuracies to the press as truth, as they can be damaging, as he is claiming about himself in recent events.

I don't like it when people don't just own up to their mistakes and move on and I try to own up to mine. The "truth" is that I was conflating different versions of events and making one story out of it. If you put what Morrissey said and your response together it's possible to come up with my interpretation.
But those are excuses and, all else aside, I do apologize for giving the tabloid version of events, the sort where the headline says one thing, but a little closer inspection reveals it's not quite that way. I interpolated your words incorrectly in a way so that I had you saying things that I can see you did not say and I do apologize for that.

Back
Top Bottom