Trolling

Dare I point out that you’re the one going on and on about me? Difficult to forget, aren’t I? But you know you’re enjoying it or you wouldn’t be talking to me. So see, I’ve made your life better just by being present. You’re welcome. No cards or flowers will be necessary.

Very soon I'm going to log off, go for a run and then maybe have a late lunch. And all of this will be attained without giving you a second thought. Challenging to wrap your head around given your gargantuan ego but it's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.

In fact I'm only hanging around right now in the hopes that someone interesting turns up.

Very soon I'm going to log off, go for a run and then maybe have a late lunch. And all of this will be attained without giving you a second thought. Challenging to wrap your head around given your gargantuan ego but it's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.

In fact I'm only hanging around right now in the hopes that someone interesting turns up.
Ouch. Well, give it a shot. You can run but we’ll see if you can shake me off as easily as you think.

Ouch. Well, give it a shot. You can run but we’ll see if you can shake me off as easily as you think.

I've interacted with you what, maybe 3 times on this site in past 12 months? I've got a feeling I'll manage this time as well.

Well I am a sucker for Christmas LOL

I agree that I think it helps to have been here earlier on to get an idea of the great posters who have come and gone, but I understand TAT as well as she is a breath of fresh air to a place that has become quite toxic. I am a windows open kind of guy. I guess what I am saying is that I have no idea what is going on here, but it never ceases to be entertaining...at least to me anyway.

I agree that I think it helps to have been here earlier on to get an idea of the great posters who have come and gone, but I understand TAT as well as she is a breath of fresh air to a place that has become quite toxic. I am a windows open kind of guy. I guess what I am saying is that I have no idea what is going on here, but it never ceases to be entertaining...at least to me anyway.

You've been here long enough to know what it was like. Viva mentioned Nugz in a post the other day and I swear my heart just sighed a little reading that name. There used to be literally dozens and dozens of fantastic posters here. Try Anything Twice I actually have very little idea of what she posts as I tend to skim hers when I see them. Not attempting to be mean, it's the truth. She does have nice avatars though, haha. I felt it was a little bit conceited to announce yourself as 'raising the standard of a place' though. As I mentioned before you don't actually get to decide that, others do. Some will agree, some will not. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one :brows:

You've been here long enough to know what it was like. Viva mentioned Nugz in a post the other day and I swear my heart just sighed a little reading that name. There used to be literally dozens and dozens of fantastic posters here. Try Anything Twice I actually have very little idea of what she posts as I tend to skim hers when I see them. Not attempting to be mean, it's the truth. She does have nice avatars though, haha. I felt it was a little bit conceited to announce yourself as 'raising the standard of a place' though. As I mentioned before you don't actually get to decide that, others do. Some will agree, some will not. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one :brows:

I hear what you are saying. I hope I am not disturbing your run as I hope you could run a few extra miles for me as I can't afford to lose any weight this time of year. :santa:

I don't remember Nugz, but I remember back in 2009 or so having a go with Irish Blood, Irish Heart who was called out for living in Scotland and tried to constantly defend himself. I would call him Popeye the Sailor man because he would sail his boat around that rock of an island, and he would call Americans fat and terrible tourists...we were both right, and then Kewpie would come down and send us to the pigsty.

I wrote him years later and he is a great guy. There is a difference between having fun and mean spirited exchanges. I don't remember it being so bad as it is now earlier on.

I certainly don't need to defend TAT anymore than rifke needs defending. When you decide to put yourself out there then you are asking for a civil discourse, but unfortunately it can turn to bait for trolls. I have blocked a few posters but overall there are many more additions here that make the site better. Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea, but there is a difference between putting it down and spitting it out.

Last edited:
yeah, now its like one of those clubs you use to go to which was always jumping, line out the street, extra security then you go back years later and its like 2 people on the dance floor, six inside, no cover, no bouncer, just one lone bartender :o

I can’t agree more with this.

I've interacted with you what, maybe 3 times on this site in past 12 months? I've got a feeling I'll manage this time as well.
My general impressions of you after just these few interactions is that you always seem to take exception with something I’ve said. Which is fine. We think different. Keeps things intersting for everyone to be independent thinkers. I have no problems there and it gives my eyes a workout what with all the rolls.

And then I remember the first time we did interact as you did leave quite an impression. You jumped into a conversation I was having with Urbanus to inform me that nothing attracted more women to you than for you to be in a relationship. I remember how you went on and on about how harassed you were by women. They just couldn’t keep themselves away from you.

With this framework, I find your points to me today rather interesting. I remember thinking to myself this guy must either 1) really be something amazing or 2) one of the most egotistical people I’ve met. I guess I’ll be generous and throw out an additional option which is that both 1) and 2) are true.

I should hope it was clear, and that you were just playing along earlier, that I don’t think I’m a gift to this site. But I also think everyone likes to believe they add something and that the people they interact with are benefitted by their presence.

Feel free to disagree with any and all I’ve said. Otherwise I’ll see you in another 3 months. Happy Holidays, @bhops !

I can’t agree more with this.

The ironic part is the 6 people now in the club think they are just the coolest people eva, and that the club has never been better than what it is now :lbf:

(Jesus Christ it makes me long for the days when Crystal Geezer would linguistically vomit all over these forums, hour after hour, day after day.)

My general impressions of you after just these few interactions is that you always seem to take exception with something I’ve said. Which is fine. We think different. Keeps things intersting for everyone to be independent thinkers. I have no problems there and it gives my eyes a workout what with all the rolls.

And then I remember the first time we did interact as you did leave quite an impression. You jumped into a conversation I was having with Urbanus to inform me that nothing attracted more women to you than for you to be in a relationship. I remember how you went on and on about how harassed you were by women. They just couldn’t keep themselves away from you.

With this framework, I find your points to me today rather interesting. I remember thinking to myself this guy must either 1) really be something amazing or 2) one of the most egotistical people I’ve met. I guess I’ll be generous and throw out an additional option which is that both 1) and 2) are true.

I should hope it was clear, and that you were just playing along earlier, that I don’t think I’m a gift to this site. But I also think everyone likes to believe they add something and that the people they interact with are benefitted by their presence.

Feel free to disagree with any and all I’ve said. Otherwise I’ll see you in another 3 months. Happy Holidays, @bhops !

OK, see I had completely forgotten that first interaction. Lemme ask a question, what constitutes going 'on and on?' How many posts did I make on the subject? 5? 10? From my vague recollection I think I was making the point that often when a man is betrothed, other women, some women, (a certain type of woman shall we say) find this appealing and go after said man. If I remember correctly I offered my own personal experience as evidence of this. Yet...................................

Fake news,

You make it out to be me saying I'm irresistible to women. That of course is false (except in Rifke's case, she can't get enough of me) I said it is the situation of being already committed that some women see as an irresistible challenge to take on, not the man per se. However apparently I made dozens and dozens and dozens of posts on it and I my memory isn't the best (in fact I only remembered this when you reminded me) so I'm sure you'll have mounds of evidence to prove me wrong.

But fear not, I don't find your presence here as being a negative, I don't really find it anything to be honest............................apart from the avatars you use, they are ace. Mine? Not so much :lbf::lbf::lbf:

We’ve been around awhile. We’ve seen people come and go. We’ve seen it all by this point. We know how things used to be. To say class is brought to this place by a handful of people whose confined off-topic interactions with one another are tantamount to an ego drenched circle jerk is like saying a maggot classes up a corpse.

Try Anything Twice is seemingly nice in a genuine way without any strings attached. I get the impression she’s not like some others on here who hiss through smiles, wanting all attention on them and to receive confirmation of their delusions of grandeur via upvotes.

If people had a problem with things I said recently, tough titty. I went easy on her and most of you know that. If people can’t look at the situation and see it for what it is, that’s not my problem. Some of you either don’t know or seem to forget who exactly I am. Honestly, that whore is lucky I’m not emotionally invested in this or else I’d make her personal and professional life a living hell...and if you don’t believe that, ask around.

you need to stop talking in clichés and you need to get a sense of humour, this whole thing between you and tat is based entirely on your lack of a sense of humour, fyi

since this thread is about trolling I have a real issue with what old scraggly bitter toad said about 12" going "on and on" about loving "anal sex".

as 12" pointed out never has he said "I love anal sex". he may have said that nothing compares to sex (especially with someone you love), but he never said "anal sex". of course, being gay, it's understood that that is what is meant. but it's not a choice to love anal sex as opposed to some other kind of sex. there is no other kind of sex when you're a gay male.

it's redundant. the fact that she chose to assert this redundancy in a derogatory spirit in my opinion really shows the unsavoury type of person that she is: to try to make it sound like a gay mans enjoyment of sex is somehow shameful; to come to a Morrissey board of all places and solicit that attitude.

Im not interested in sex in the slightest, but I would never try to make someone feel bad or in the wrong for having a healthy attitude towards it.

We’ve been around awhile. We’ve seen people come and go. We’ve seen it all by this point. We know how things used to be. To say class is brought to this place by a handful of people whose confined off-topic interactions with one another are tantamount to an ego drenched circle jerk is like saying a maggot classes up a corpse.

Try Anything Twice is seemingly nice in a genuine way without any strings attached. I get the impression she’s not like some others on here who hiss through smiles, wanting all attention on them and to receive confirmation of their delusions of grandeur via upvotes.

If people had a problem with things I said recently, tough titty. I went easy on her and most of you know that. If people can’t look at the situation and see it for what it is, that’s not my problem. Some of you either don’t know or seem to forget who exactly I am. Honestly, that whore is lucky I’m not emotionally invested in this or else I’d make her personal and professional life a living hell...and if you don’t believe that, ask around.
the fact that you have some sort of a need for people on a message board to be afraid of you and heed what you say is really pathetic.

back when I was 19 I used to go to this serial killer message board. for the record, I wasnt really into serial killers, rather I was more interested in the people that wrote them and considered themselves groupies. emptiness in people has always fascinated me and you will never find emptier people than serial killer groupies. surprisingly I met some really decent cool people there (and in actual fact that's the only reason I have a facebook page today is to stay in contact with them). well, as you would expect, along with some really cool people there were also the nuts and psychos. one of them, a kid from Sweden calling himself mictian, ended up stabbing three women in a womens shelter where he worked. another one from montana burned down his apartment building and strangled his girlfriend to death, after a botched suicide attempt left him partially brain damaged. another one is STILL harassing one of the female posters and trying to ruin her marriage 15 years later. that one is named jared and he lives with his mom in Indiana (remember when I said you struck me as being from Indiana? ;)). someone more skilled at cyberstalking than jared actually found out his identity and posted it for us all to have a laugh.

anyway, the one from montana found out all my personal information as well as my family's information. I used to receive all kinds of threats from him-- he used to call me at work, he called my grandma up in the middle of the night, he posted my address on serial killer websites. do you think I was afraid of him? not a chance. he was just some nut and it his actions had nothing to do with me.

so, now you know what kind of company you're in when you try to inspire fear and intimidation on the internet. the company of pathetic losers. pathetic losers who shoot themselves in the head, who kill vulnerable women, who live in Indiana with their moms. so uh.... why don't you regale us newer members here with what you did that was so fearful?

you need to stop talking in clichés and you need to get a sense of humour, this whole thing between you and tat is based entirely on your lack of a sense of humour, fyi
IF she wax attempting 'humour' it came off as the C grade Wildean type. People attempting to sound witty with their twee observations. Gimme a break sister.

the fact that you have some sort of a need for people on a message board to be afraid of you and heed what you say is really pathetic.

back when I was 19 I used to go to this serial killer message board. for the record, I wasnt really into serial killers, rather I was more interested in the people that wrote them and considered themselves groupies. emptiness in people has always fascinated me and you will never find emptier people than serial killer groupies. surprisingly I met some really decent cool people there (and in actual fact that's the only reason I have a facebook page today is to stay in contact with them). well, as you would expect, along with some really cool people there were also the nuts and psychos. one of them, a kid from Sweden calling himself mictian, ended up stabbing three women in a womens shelter where he worked. another one from montana burned down his apartment building and strangled his girlfriend to death, after a botched suicide attempt left him partially brain damaged. another one is STILL harassing one of the female posters and trying to ruin her marriage 15 years later. that one is named jared and he lives with his mom in Indiana (remember when I said you struck me as being from Indiana? ;)). someone more skilled at cyberstalking than jared actually found out his identity and posted it for us all to have a laugh.

anyway, the one from montana found out all my personal information as well as my family's information. I used to receive all kinds of threats from him-- he used to call me at work, he called my grandma up in the middle of the night, he posted my address on serial killer websites. do you think I was afraid of him? not a chance. he was just some nut and it his actions had nothing to do with me.

so, now you know what kind of company you're in when you try to inspire fear and intimidation on the internet. the company of pathetic losers. pathetic losers who shoot themselves in the head, who kill vulnerable women, who live in Indiana with their moms. so uh.... why don't you regale us newer members here with what you did that was so fearful?

tg;dr

haha keep giving me troll rating @bhops . you know what im gonna do with them, don't you? for every one I get from you i'm giving one to old scraggly bitter toad :lbf:
I'm currently sitting with some Fijian gangsters hammering some powerful kava, and in between rounds firing off some troll ratings. I'm finding it a soothing combo.

Back
Top Bottom