TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

does morrissey, who is playing PROCTOR AND GAMBLE HALL in cincinnati, realize how much animal testing proctor and gamble does? surely, he must, as they are one of the worst and most notorious offenders?

does morrissey, who is playing PROCTOR AND GAMBLE HALL in cincinnati, realize how much animal testing proctor and gamble does? surely, he must, as they are one of the worst and most notorious offenders?

Ask brummie what the acceptable cutoff is for Morrissey to associate his act with offenders. Should he insist the guy driving the rig truck have a 30-day vegan cleanse and cruelty-free enema? Do the people taking tickets have to provide saliva samples to prove their spit is free of animal protein? Should the guitars and amps be crafted from wood that is proven to not contribute to deforestation? Is Morrissey GUILTY if all these demands are not met? Is Morrissey LESS GUILTY if all the right people get paid? Would Morrissey be NOTHING were it not for the sage advice he's too pummeled-by-life to reject or question?

The Super-Drones Of The 'Anonymous For Animals' Army.

I really don't give a shit what Morrissey eats or drinks. He does him, I do me. Why is this so complicated for you to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody call the Blue Rose whackjob, we got another one making predictions over here. Following the Brummiah!

You also don't give a shit about what he thinks! So, why are you continuing in your risible attempts to troll me and this thread? There is nothing to understand about your brazen foolishness. Your attempts to re-interpret my previous comment is another desperate act of idiocy. You have demanded tolerance of your Tarot readings, sexual fantasies about Morrissey and all the rest of your attention-seeking behaviour, then attempt to present my ironic mockery of your excesses as me adopting your magical thinking. Even after I have clearly refuted any such interpretation or intent. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? Of course, it isn't. You do understand. But what is absolutely, catastrophically unbearable for you is that you have made a fool of yourself during #Cheesegate. I've no idea why that mortifies you so much as Morrissey was also in the same clownish intellectual arena as you wearing his Cheesetarianism with pride until recently.

Nobody cares if you follow him into the Garden Of Vegan, other than the animals who will die to satisfy your tastebuds. I have concluded that your case is so extreme that you are beyond help. You have interuppted me listening to WPINOYB whilst scowling at BBC MasterChef on my television, so it's time for some Muse. As Morrissey commented, there are never any vegan chef competitions on BBC. Sunday night is their orgasmic climax, moving from the vile lies of "Countryfile" to this absurd celebration of Eggs. Fish. Milk. Flesh: Murder.

You can just drop any further distasteful fantasies about having sex with Morrissey as, even though he has come out as Hetero-Humasexual, he is as likely to have sex with you as he is to have sex with me.

I have no interest in this 'Blue Rose Society'. My only interest in Morrissey, beyond listening to him sing, is how he curates his legacy. With this statement he has, at last, realised he's wasted 4 decades of his life in the arid desert of Cheesetarianism, not realising that the Garden of Vegan was a nearby oasis. I will be watching his recovery with great interest, wishing him well and hoping that he doesn't suffer a catastrophic relapse back into the utterly bankrupt and discredited ideology of 'Vegetarianism' or it's variant 'Cheesetarianism'.

I fully expect you will continue to bore, irritate and amuse me by interupting my ruminations on this thread with your babbling, but you are an interesting case to the extent that you show how marginal the effect of Morrissey has been upon his supposedly devoted 'fans', the cult stalkers who constantly think about him but manage to ignore his most potent message of personal change and renewal.

However, it also amuses me to have fun with you one last time. So, here's another 'prophecy' for you to subject to your absurd 'bird language' and see what signs they send you about "BrummieBoy's Anonymous For Animals Army, aka: The AAA. 3 Pyramids with a stage dissecting them, and under neath, memetic bombs.

You are like the vast majority of human animals on this planet, cowering in submission to the Drill Sergeants of Carnism. You are a Drone Of Carnism and your life, like all the other terrified conscripts, is like a guided psychotic, sociopahtic missile directed towards the living bodies of sentient beings who have done nothing to harm you but who are helpless to avoid Torture/Slaughter so you can have 'butter' for breakfast and a box of Cheerios for a snack. Begone troll! But there are other Drill Sergeants. I am one of them, in the uniform of Anonymous For Animals. Who do you think Morrissey is likely to be turned on by? Intellectually? Physically?

The army of Anonymous For Animals will not make the mistakes of the Animal Liberation Front. This is war, but a war of memes. And we have recruited Morrissey, whose Late In Life Liberation from Vegetarianism means his potent anthem 'Meat Is Murder' will now be another weapon in our armoury. Michael Eavis, the high priest of Carnism has failed. Morrissey was lured to be sacrificed and humiliated on the Pyramid Stage by neoliberal globalists,U2, but Sharon was on top of Glastonbury Tor watching and weaving her spells. She is an actual witch of the Kate Bush variety. But I digress. I am a Super-Psyco I am the Drill Sergeant of the Army of Anonymous.

Welcome to boot camp, each and every one of you psycho Cheesetarians. "Your ass belongs to me now"...You will shed those pounds. We'll make marines of you, yet. Just as we finally got Morrissey to man up and stop being Carnism's most famous prison bitch. How does it feel?

Morrissey is now a Super-Psycho Memetic Drone being assembled in the Healing Rooms of the Garden Of Vegan which is currently almost destroyed war-zone after the Epoch Of Carnism. If we can save him from his throat, we will send him out as a Vegan Super-Psycho to rain down Art Terror on the drones of Carnism and join us in triggering the dynamic healing crises that will rescue this planet and all of the animals who dwell upon the earth, in the skies and waters. Including the human beings who birthed the Mind Virus of Carnism when they discovered fire and make their first weapons as they left the Garden of Vegan. But first we have some hippy farmers to deal with in Zummerzet. "Get Orf Of My Land, BrummieBoy!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

best
BB

Love, it will get you nowhere
You're on your own
Lost in the wild
So come to me now
I could use someone like you
Someone who'll kill on my command
And asks no questions

I'm gonna make you
I'm gonna break you
I'm gonna make you
A f***ing psycho
A f***ing psycho
A f***ing psycho
Your ass belongs to me now

Are you a human drone?
(Aye, sir!)
Are you a killing machine?
(Aye, sir!)
I'm in control, motherf***er, do you understand?
(Aye, sir!)

Your mind is just a program
And I'm the virus
I'm changing the station
I'll improve your thresholds
I'll turn you into a super drone (super drone)
And you will kill on my command
And I won't be responsible"

Last edited by a moderator:

I took this on face value and was ready to trigger an obligatory Rage-Spiral, but I've checked and it's called the 'Cincinnati Arts Association Music Hall'. Yes, P&G are listed as a sponsor, but so are Wholefoods Inc and a load of 1% banks and health insurers, all in a small ticker, not on the banner-head for the venue. He can always make a terse comment if there's any visible advertising in his performance space. Or have it removed beforehand.

If he played under any banner with them prominent on it, then obviously that would be walking into a trap. I saw him at Oxford when there was a walkout by the city's 'intellectuals' when he challenged vivisection. Playing at ANY venue egregiously boasting of sponsorship by Big Pharma Vivisection Devils would be just as bad as having cheese on his back-stage rider, but I'm not aware of any such venue. Yet.

Massive Attack refuse to play the Colston Hall in Bristol because of the slavery legacy of the name. Every venue probably has a horror story. Ani Di Franco got roasted for booking a plantation outside New Orleans that had been turned into a luxury venue. There isn't ANYWHERE on the earth that hasn't been the site of a concentration camp for animals either human or non-human. Or both.

If you've got anything more concrete, post it as a link so the 'community' can decide if we need a rage spiral. But aren't we all busy with #Glastogate at the moment anyway?

best
BB

Ask brummie what the acceptable cutoff is for Morrissey to associate his act with offenders. Should he insist the guy driving the rig truck have a 30-day vegan cleanse and cruelty-free enema? Do the people taking tickets have to provide saliva samples to prove their spit is free of animal protein? Should the guitars and amps be crafted from wood that is proven to not contribute to deforestation? Is Morrissey GUILTY if all these demands are not met? Is Morrissey LESS GUILTY if all the right people get paid? Would Morrissey be NOTHING were it not for the sage advice he's too pummeled-by-life to reject or question?

Oh dear! You're having a right tantrum. Again. Morrissey's cut-off is congruence between his professed values and his own lifestyle. He is not responsible for anyone else's Carnism but he has chosen to make it a topic of his art. If someone believes, like you do, that animals exist for human purposes and that you can 'humanely' be part of the atrocities of dairy industry, then you cannot sing a song with the words "Meat Is Murder" Cleck Morrissey's statement as he finally recognises the horror of milk and cheese. He was destroying himself by singing this song whilst engaging in equally barbarous acts backstage with a slab of Kerrygold Dubliner. If he wishes to enforce rules on venues, that's his choice. I've already set out plausible alternatives to how he might honour his values by filming people like you buying a Cheezy Panini before the gig then showing you stuffing your face with it on the screen behind him during 'Meat Is Murder'. If you can't be bothered to read my insightful and stimulating comments, don't expect me to do repeats. Less trolling, more reading. Someone else can respond to your distress. I am bored of you. Goodbye.

best
BB

Oh dear! You're having a right tantrum. Again. Morrissey's cut-off is congruence between his professed values and his own lifestyle. He is not responsible for anyone else's Carnism but he has chosen to make it a topic of his art. If someone believes, like you do, that animals exist for human purposes and that you can 'humanely' be part of the atrocities of dairy industry, then you cannot sing a song with the words "Meat Is Murder" Cleck Morrissey's statement as he finally recognises the horror of milk and cheese. He was destroying himself by singing this song whilst engaging in equally barbarous acts backstage with a slab of Kerrygold Dubliner. If he wishes to enforce rules on venues, that's his choice. I've already set out plausible alternatives to how he might honour his values by filming people like you buying a Cheezy Panini before the gig then showing you stuffing your face with it on the screen behind him during 'Meat Is Murder'. If you can't be bothered to read my insightful and stimulating comments, don't expect me to do repeats. Less trolling, more reading. Someone else can respond to your distress. I am bored of you. Goodbye.

best
BB

Everyone is bored with you Brummie (Handy) including your nearest and dearest, ever wondered what they are up to while your glued to your keyboard, your calorie burn must be pitiful.

Yes I'll make start with my Mussolini Polenta Bake.

There are so many vegan resources on the web know it's wonderful. No need to replicate them here. Just type 'balanced and health vegan recipes' into Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook or Google. You'll be amazed.

best
BB

I just thought it might be a better use of your time than being horrible to Crystal Geezer. I've just ordered two vegan cookbooks from amazon though. Wish me luck! If I get good at this vegan thing I might invite you round for dinner. I'm terribly entertaining, and I've got lovely hair.

I just thought it might be a better use of your time than being horrible to Crystal Geezer. I've just ordered two vegan cookbooks from amazon though. Wish me luck! If I get good at this vegan thing I might invite you round for dinner. I'm terribly entertaining, and I've got lovely hair.

I wish you every possible good fortune. Today I brought a replacement Nutribullet blender from Argos to take with me on my summer travels around Europe. I spent 10 days in Amsterdam in January and had a hotel room by the city's biggest market so I could make industrial levels of veggie smoothies. If you've been eating dairy and suddenly give it up expect a few days of adjustment. Keep hydrated. There's lots of resources on the web that can help, but it's in at the deep end. No other way. I wonder if Morrissey is still farting out all the dairy clogging up his guts after decades? Here's a symtom check-list both physical and emotional. Expect the number 1 problem to be other people's 'concern'. If there is any, get your bloods checked at the start and then after a month. They are factual guides to key chemical markers in your metabolism. Everything else is irrelevant. Good luck!

best
BB

if you’ve been hooked on dairy for a long time and are in love with cheese, your guts will be the first to protest the change of air.
The quantity and quality of gases you’ll be experiencing may vary, depending on how much dairy you used to eat or other individual factors particular to your body, blood type, metabolism, lifestyle, diet, etc.

Please don’t be frightened when (or if) it gets to a point where you literally cannot be in the same room with yourself. Your gut army will be replacing soldiers and getting used to the new and nicer flora.

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2012/01/vegan-turbulence/

"In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated."

Steven you tell lies ! You didn't attempt as you say above, you actually sang meat is murder!
The screen did not remain blank !
You did not walk off stage in protest !
You did not mouth off and give Eavis any grief when you had the ideal opportunity to grab worldwide headlines. (Just like when you chickened out of the duck dynasty confrontation ).
All this occurred in 2011 and you now suddenly want to talk about it in 2015 ?
Steven, you have been singing meat is murder for all these years and eating cheese you prick, how can anyone take you serious ? YOU have earned money on the back of animals.
This world I am afraid is full of crashing frauds ! And YOU are one.

Imperfect list II

Lance Armstrong
Morrissey
Rolf Harris
Jimmy Saville
Leon Britain
Cyril Smith

List pending ! (Feel free to add your own cranks)

Crankfrauds the lot of em !

ACTION is NOT Stevens middle name.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated."

Steven you tell lies ! You didn't attempt as you say above, you actually sang meat is murder!
You did not mouth off and give Eavis any grief when you had the ideal opportunity to grab worldwide headlines. (Just like when you chickened out of the duck dynasty confrontation ).
Steven, you have been singing meat is murder for all these years and eating cheese you prick, how can anyone take you serious ? YOU have earned money on the back of animals.

Imperfect list II

Lance Armstrong
Morrissey
Rolf Harris
Jimmy Saville
Leon Britain
Cyril Smith

You seriously put Morrissey in a list with child touchers:straightface:

Imperfect list II

Lance Armstrong
Morrissey
Rolf Harris
Jimmy Saville
Leon Britain
Cyril Smith

I was trying to remember what was actually on the screen whilst he played Meat is Murder but I couldn't - and I've just been flicking through footage on youtube. f*** me he was good at glastonbury in 2011. I wandered away from the pyramid after Moz and came back about half way through the U2 set to find my boyfriend at the time dancing with my mum and brother in the absolute pissing rain. Torrential. Ah….it was a top year, 2011! <3 <3 <3

Imperfect list II

Lance Armstrong
Morrissey
Rolf Harris
Jimmy Saville
Leon Britain
Cyril Smith

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Hi Benny. The only plausible explanation is that Morrissey was lied to at the festival, told there was a 'technical fault' with U2's screen hosting the video, and that he only found out recently. He doesn't say when he was told of Eavis's machinations. I am working on the assumption that he only recently uncovered the plot and/or gained evidence which allows him to go public without fear of legal action from Eavis. In other words, he has proof sufficient to convince a court. Eavis can sue him for libel if he wants to claim Morrissey is lying/confused/unreliable witness and then we will have another court case to thrash it out.

I assume there is also 'evidence' related to the Duck Dynasty debacle, namely that Morrissey accepted the invitation in good faith but was warned of a set-up/stitch up. His comments about 'animal serial killers' being a holding operation as he didn't have the required evidence to accuse Jimmy Kimmel of such outrageous tactics of planning his entrapment and public ridicule. Kimmel's responses afterwards give some credence to anyone looking for an explanation as to why Kimmel thought it would be wise to troll Morrissey by inviting Duck Dynasty. But that's what happens when you build a career on trolling, you get trolled in return.

I expect the next album will be a song-cycle about these plots and about how he was tricked into 3 decades of Cheesetarianism by....erm.....PETA? He's either going to get his shit together or sink beneath the waves. He's up for air for the third and final time before drowning in drivel such as #Tittygate.

Whether he realises it or not, he will make choices now that define his legacy. Is he going to descend into lad's mag panto? Or fight against his sworn enemies, butchers and dairy farmers like Eavis and Duck Dynasty and expose their plots with actual evidence? The tape of the NME racism allegations never surfaced though it exists and would exonerate him of trolling the immigation issue if he published it on YouTube rather than accept a court settlement which didn't give any admission or apology from the NME other than to express regret that he got upset.

Eavis will be hoping that it blows over or that nobody takes Morrissey seriously anymore after #Cheesegate. I'm sure that's part of why Morrissey's come out as vegan because he'd be, literally, a sitting duck to be shot by Eavis on the hypocrisy of criticising censorship of the dairy farming processes that provided his backstage rider cheese at Glastonbury Festival.

The world needs the truth on this. Did Bono strong-arm Morrissey alongside Eavis to accept censorship because he was a Cheesetarian? Was he lied to that it was a 'technical problem' hence no storming off-stage in protest? Was it actually a technical fault? Etc.

The next move is either for Morrissey to up the ante or for Eavis to refute and deny the allegation. If Eavis does NOT refute/sue for libel, then the brand of Glastonbury Music Festival is toast, as is Michael Eavis's legacy. If Morrissey has got confused.com about the facts, again, then I'm afraid it's curtains for Morrissey's career and his legacy will be ridicule. As a radical vegan animal liberation activist, that would sadden me. But, remember, this is all just pop music. When Morrissey is arrested for acts of civil disobedience on behalf the animals or when he burger-shames his fans with video footage of them after the gig posted to YouTube, then I'll take him seriously.

Really, it couldn't be more dramatic. This is a fight to the death in terms of reputational damage. It's either Morrissey or Eavis. At the end of #Glastgate, it would be a genius move to remix 'Imperfect List' with the details of all this. But I'm not sure why you've added both Morrissey and Armstrong to the 'Savile & Others'. Morrissey has never condoned child abuse or abusers. The Sun tried that crap in 84.

And we need to open up #Cliffgate . Why are Blondie getting to support Morrissey in NYC on the Gay Pride weekend, instead of Sir Cliff ? He hasn't even been charged and was treated disgracefully by the BBC helicopter publicity. It would have been a very controversial but necessary gesture of solidarity with Due Process and the Rule Of Law if Morrissey had defied the mob and invited Sir Cliff to support him. He's innocent, until proven guilty on any charges of any description. So is Morrissey and Micheal Eavis, but, sadly, probably the only way this will be resolved is with another destructive Court Case where either of them sue the other for libel. Eavis cannot keep quiet as it would be 'all of the rumours' for him. I don't think anybody expected Morrissey to retire gracefully, but this is absolutely the most dramatic crescendo you could ever imagine. All it needs now is for him to share a cancer diagnosis from e decades of eating cheese. Not steak, not prostate. His throat chakra may have finally had enough of the spin and trolling and is going to stop him singing and speaking. Imagine him alive but deprived of the ability to sing or speak other than through a voicebox? I wouldn't wish it on anyone. "the sanest days are mad".

Now that Morrissey is a public vegan, I've had wonderful hours listening to WPINOYB as I sit her on my stationary bike putting in the laps. It's hilarious that some people think I'm a couch potato. I do 4 hours of yoga and pilates, treadmill and resistance whilst plannning #Glastogate and monitoring a tab for this site. But then, why on earth do they care? I don't waste much time thinking about them, other than to LOL! as I re-read Morrissey's Declaration Of Veganism.

best
BB

How to Work Out At Work & My Amazing Transformation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Super-Drones Of The 'Anonymous For Animals' Army.

Clearly you didn't get the memo I have ADD.

Re: The Super-Drones Of The 'Anonymous For Animals' Army.

Clearly you didn't get the memo I have ADD.

So, schizophrenia, obesity and ADD? How does it help you to troll me on this thread? Please say something of substance about #Glastogate or take Barney for a walk. Something useful other than wasting your time trying to wind me up. Ain't gonna happen.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You seriously put Morrissey in a list with child touchers:straightface:

And Lance Armstrong. I've asked him to clarify why Morrissey and Lance share the same space as Savile and others, but I guess he's not talking about one topic, just a list of public figures who've crashed and burned over various issues. For Morrissey, it's cheese and maybe Glastonbury. But Morrissey has risen from the ashes and he is now a phoenix hovering above the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury....waiting to pounce on Eavis. Or Eavis getting some fox-hounds ready to run Morrissey down legally. Time will tell. Or not.

best
BB

Imperfect list II

Lance Armstrong
Morrissey
Rolf Harris
Jimmy Saville
Leon Britain
Cyril Smith

the time to complain about it would have been in 2011 not 4 years later when he already has deposited his fee in the bank.

tho i am not benny i would venture the guess that they are all considered 'cranks' of one variety or another.

So you are incapable of having a conversation. Got it.

FYI, just because you say a person is dumbstruck doesn't make them dumbstruck. This speaks to your mindset of delusions of grandeur.

stop paying attention to his provocations, it's hard but possible. :rofl:

he's deeply inhuman and vulgar towards you, as few posters i saw in the past. as you know, internet is safe shelter for many deviants, don't let them in your life!

it's obvious that he successfully avoids professional supervision and help. his state of mind is none of our business as long as he don't want to help himself.

hope seeing you on other topics when your holiday finishes. :)

Unfortunately for you, I have zero interest in your *signs* or interpretation of the hilarious seredipity/synchronicity whereby Morrissey finally enters The Garden Of Vegan. If he leaves before he dies to hand himself and his legacy over to the Dairy Devils, then he'll just become just another useful idiot of Carnism and Cheesetarianism. Does he want that on his headstone when he's finally six feet under? Trust me, if he betrays the animal again by eating cheese, I'll haunt his grave with my spray-can. Can't you guess who I am/who we are? Foolish creature. Begone! You are dumbstruck and have nothing to say about his statement, the purpose of this thread. So just leave.....

The trouble is, you keep insisting that you have "zero interest" in people here, yet you come back, day after day, trolling thread after thread with your tedious and predictable sanctimonious drivel. If you truly had "zero interest", you wouldn't spend any time here at all. You've adopted Barleycunt's "Morrissey needs to be challenged" mantra of self-justification, yet you come to a minor fansite that Morrissey doesn't read and where only about five people take you seriously. How is that providing a robust and cogent "challenge" to anyone? How is that influencing the way Morrissey is perceived by the wider world? It isn't.

Why not write a proper piece for a national newspaper or music mag, as has been suggested previously? At least get your arguments out into the wider world where they might just influence opinion (if that's *really* what you aim to do - and frankly, I doubt it is). Here, you influence no one (and actively solicit Ignores) so all the time you spend here completely nullifies your stated aim of "challenging" Morrissey.

Go and write a piece about Morrissey's hypocrisy for NME or Mojo or The Guardian or The Independent.

I bet you won't.

And the reason why you won't is that you're a complete fraud and you know that features editors of national titles will immediately recognise you as such. You're a fraud and a troll and all the thousands of words of redundant self-justification you type won't change that. You're not interested in challenging anyone, you just consider yourself a big fish in a tiny pond and for some inexplicable (and slightly sad) reason that seems to make you happy and fulfilled. The only thing that will ever persuade anyone to take you seriously is by showing that you mean business - take your arguments, however fragile, out into the wider world instead of posting your stupid, patronising, narcissistic nonsense on here. You won't do it. I know you won't and everyone else knows you won't. Because you know full well that the editors and readership of national titles would laugh you out of town.

If you think I'm wrong, put your money where your mouth is. If you write an essay about Morrissey's hypocrisy and succeed in getting it published, as written, in a national title, I will cover DavidT's running costs for this site for a full 12 months.

Come on, Bummie - put your money where your mouth is.

stop paying attention to his provocations, it's hard but possible. :rofl:

he's deeply inhuman and vulgar towards you, as few posters i saw in the past. as you know, internet is safe shelter for many deviants, don't let them in your life!

it's obvious that he successfully avoids professional supervision and help. his state of mind is none of our business as long as he don't want to help himself.

hope seeing you on other topics when your holiday finishes. :)

you should set aside a few minutes to study grammar, so as to improve the coherency of your writing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom