TTY - The World Will Listen! 20 April 2015

New post with video. Can anyone translate?

The World WILL Listen!
- true-to-you.net
20 April 2015

https://youtu.be/NX4O6smZrLE

UPDATE April 21:

Uncleskinny notes Mike Joyce posted a link to the same video on YouTube (video originally uploaded May 2013) a few days before:

Mike Joyce shared Best Video You Will Ever See's video. - Facebook
April 17 at 3:36pm ·
Innocence? A basic understanding of life and death? Honesty? The truth? Beauty? Stating the obvious? Yep, all of those. It certainly moved me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's this?

Translated. So, so sweet.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNntUXyWvw[/video]

This video isn't new and I actually posted it around here not so long ago but I can't find it right now. I think people are wrong in believing that EVERYTHING on TTY comes from Moz himself. I remember a few people who told me that they confronted Julia face on at shows about the fact that she "disowned" her own website and she seemed visibly irritated by it. My point is, she must hear many things from people and who knows, maybe she has taken some of it to her heart over time. Honestly, who would ask Moz before posting such a video? Everyone knows he wouldn't have anything against it.

don't speak or cannot understand what's said, but I guess, is Morrissey's message, ...'eat with a napkins and don't talk when you're eating'..

'and they say he's mentall'...using a little kid again in a official video, to anyone who wants to know, gives me a feeling...well a bad taste in the mouth , why not a grown up.

' teacher leave those kids alone'

First time I saw this, I choked up, just like the boy's mother. Gary Yourofsky has a thought experiment he shares in 'Best Speech You Will Ever Hear'. Put a rabbit and an apple in a crib with a toddler who's been weaned from his mother's milk. If the toddler eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, he'll accept we're obligate carnivores with a predatory instinct like cats, lions, etc. However if the toddler plays with the rabbit and eats the apple (sharing some with the rabbit) then it's evidence that we're an empathetic, herbivore species. Or we were until some humans discovered fire and flint to top wooden spears. These first 'technological innovations' allowed humans to burn down the forests to force out fauna who were easy prey. Then they set out on the road depicted in 'Man' by Steve Cutts, developing more technologies leading to our current impasse on the verge of oblivion by nuclear weapons, climate chaos and genetically modified organisms.

These 'technological innovations' of fire and flint-wood spears were the original 'mind viruses' that were crucial in enabling Speciesism, allowing Homo Sapiens to lord it over every other Sentient species on the planet. Sapience does not justify Speciesism. All sentient beings have an interest in living their own lives, including octupuses who do not want to end up on the dinner plate of any human, especially a loving little boy who is so in tune with orginal Human Nature that he sees through the nonsense of Carnism and gently debunks it. What a superstar hero!

I hope Morrissey will add this wonderful video to his pre-concert footage. It will open the heart-chakra of everyone in his audience. If he then comes onstage to open with 'Meat Is Murder' the emotional impact and possible catharsis could be life-changing for many. Everyone can have a change of heart and enter the Garden Of Vegan. I wonder if this boy's family are still eating all the animal Torture/Slaughter Corpse foods the boy objects to. And how long before the little boy is either drilled into the precepts of Carnism and indoctrinated to believe it's ok to love dogs whilst you eat pigs and wear cows, or finds out the truth about milk, cheese and eggs and has another chat with his mother? Simply beautiful proof that the greatest works of art aren't in museums or galleries but in our everyday lives.

best
BB

Go Vegan!

Last edited by a moderator:
'using a little kid again in a official video, to anyone who wants to know, gives me a feeling...well a bad taste in the mouth , why not a grown up.' teacher leave those kids alone'

:crazy: What official video? This clip is on YouTube for ages. It has nothing to do with Moz and is certainly not a official video for anything. And since when does the short appearance of Moz' nephew or Boz' daughter qualify for using the term "use a little kid" in the way you imply?

If the toddler eats the rabbit

It's more likely that he will accidentally sit on it.

The video has been around for ages. It's like Ex-Smiths have suddenly discovered the Internet. :D

Also, yeah, mothers indoctrinating their kids then filming their "spontaneous" reactions, we've seen a few of those, and we feel for those kids.
What we'd be really interested in would be a video of what Morrissey's mother said to him when he was little to make him not eat meat, and their mother/ child interaction, to see how Morrissey reached the conclusion that meat was "bad". Put affectivity/ mother/ kid/ food in the same room and observe...It's always very enlightening.

As for milk, well I guess Morrissey's Mother is currently... Brummie Boy. :D

I think people are wrong in believing that EVERYTHING on TTY comes from Moz himself.

I think it's entirely possible that Julia is on Spring Break vacay and has left the command of the Mozzer Ship to her teenage nephew.

Have you seen the video where the kitten is having a nightmare and the mama puts her arm around him? Hopefully Moz will post it soon.

Mozzer and youtube? Thought that was always a bit off for My taste, what's next instagram

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen the video where the kitten is having a nightmare and the mama puts her arm around him? Hopefully Moz will post it soon.

Wonder what the titel of that tty post will be

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom