Updating The Morrissey-Solo Wiki

Ed Wood

I would very much like to help with the Solo Wiki, but I'm fairly clueless on the protocol. For example, I just tried to get to work and I'm already lost. Can you give me some assignments? I have a plethora of information and I'd like to help, but when it comes to navigating the wiki and html stuff, I get frustrated. Maybe there's a tutorial or perhaps you can make it easier on me? If so, I can hammer some stuff out! :rock:

Thanks. :)

The wiki uses MediaWiki software so you can learn the basics from doing a search. The basics are pretty easy, just click edit on a page and start. Start with small edits, you can always use 'preview' to view the changes. Some links to help:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents

As far as content, there is a lot that needs work, some suggestions here:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/wiki/Morrissey-solo_Wiki:To_Do

Can't log into the wiki anymore some reason...

Try again, if you are logged in here it should use the same login. Maybe a temporary glitch, there haven't been any code changes recently.

Can't log into the wiki anymore some reason...

Try again, if you are logged in here it should use the same login. Maybe a temporary glitch, there haven't been any code changes recently.

Worked great, made some changes on Vauxhall and Now My Heart Is Full and now nothing. It just immediately logs me out. I suspect someone on the staff did something (not you). Still can log in here, but it will not let me log into the wiki. No error messages, just doesn't let me log in. Goes back to main page and in the corner it says, "log in". Not a huge deal, but I can't help without logging in.

That's odd, haven't seen that before. I don't see any recent changes to your account. Maybe try logging out of the main site and then logging back in.

Worked great, made some changes on Vauxhall and Now My Heart Is Full and now nothing. It just immediately logs me out. I suspect someone on the staff did something (not you). Still can log in here, but it will not let me log into the wiki. No error messages, just doesn't let me log in. Goes back to main page and in the corner it says, "log in". Not a huge deal, but I can't help without logging in.

That's odd, haven't seen that before. I don't see any recent changes to your account. Maybe try logging out of the main site and then logging back in.

Fixed. I guess I have to click the "remember me" thing and it works. I will do it from now on. :) Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom