Morrissey Central "Viva Morrissey" (April 5, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Viva Morrissey" - April 5, 2020

Links to Paul Blake's article (from Viva Morrissey cover band):

WELL, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

In 2010, in the context of a discussion regarding China's animal welfare record, Morrissey described the treatment of animals in China as "absolutely horrific". Referring to news stories he'd read about animals in Chinese circuses and zoos, he'd remarked to an interviewer: "Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies", remarks which were deliberately and wilfully misrepresented, and met at the time with predictable (faux) outrage from all of the usual suspects.

Morrissey later qualified his remarks stating: "If anyone has seen the horrific and unwatchable footage of the Chinese cat and dog trade – animals skinned alive – then they could not possibly argue in favour of China as a caring nation. There are no animal protection laws in China and this results in the worst animal abuse and cruelty on the planet. It is indefensible."

I think it's obvious to any fair-minded person that Morrissey was referring specifically to the Chinese authorities, along with those engaged in, and actively encouraging this vile practice.

Since we now have strong evidence to suggest that Covid-19, also known as Coronavirus, emerged from a so-called 'wet market' in Wuhan, China, which advertised for sale a variety of live animals, multiple species, crammed together, slaughtered and sold in filthy conditions, contaminated with blood and faeces, including cats, dogs, bats, peacocks, otters, camels, koalas, wolf pups, and the endangered pangolin, all of which are eaten in China, shouldn't those who attacked Morrissey at the time, and those who have persistently ripped the words "the Chinese are a subspecies" from their original context, in an attempt to demonise him and characterise him as 'racist', now hang their heads in shame, and hasn't he been completely vindicated with regards to his remarks on this subject?

With the world in lockdown, and families and friends being torn asunder as the death toll rises, shouldn't we find some perspective, and recognise the spurious claims and allegations made against Morrissey for what they always were, a vindictive campaign carried out by those potential Mark Chapmans, the 'ex-fans', who, like spiteful children, take out their many disappointments in life on those they, quite irrationally, feel have let them down or not lived up to their impossible ideals, along with those who never liked him in the first place, who had always been far too eager to heap scorn upon him whenever and wherever the opportunity arose, simply because he'd held up a mirror and shown them who and what they are, for which, quite understandably, they never forgave him.

Please go vegan.

FB_IMG_1586119291930.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey is guilty of telling uncomfortable truths. Being publicly harassed is just a consequence of it.

Eating pigs is like eating our cousins. They have almost our same DNA. If you think about it, it's not surprising at all. I mean humans eatings cousins.

We humans are predators of other species and of our own.
The term ‘predator’ does us too much credit. We are scavengers, crawling around supermarkets for scraps.

Morrissey is a disgusting shameless opportunist.
He will use the moment.
Posts on Morrissey central demonstrate this clearly.
Paul Macartney does the same.
Using the moment.
Two filthy fame f***ers.
Using the moment to self aggrandize themselves.
100% vile.08/04/2020.

I see the rat has disappeared from twitter
The rat isn’t back after all.
Hopefully he’ll take viva Paul the grubby sod with him.

Paul Blake is a very odd man. We shouldn't be armchair psychologists, but I think it's pretty sure he has severe delusions of grandeur. I'll always remember when I said in a thread on Moz Solo (under my actual name) that his band weren't very good and that he sounded nothing like Morrissey. He actually took the time to hunt me down on Facebook and privately message me about this, as if a person isn't allowed negative opinions about his band.

Having met him in person and seeing the way he conducts himself, it's obvious he considers himself to be some sort of extension of Morrissey (albeit a 5ft 4" version, who doesn't look or sound anything like Morrissey), with his faux wistful gaze into the distance.

These short essays he posts are just sad. No, Paul, Morrissey doesn't really care no matter how much you defend his previous comments. No, Paul, Morrissey didn't predict Covid-19 back in 2010. Yes, Paul, you should get a job and contribute something to society for once.

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.
Those of us who have seen Viva Morrissey will know that Paul is in actual fact around 5' 8", and that he and his band are excellent and put on a fantastic show.
You would be a much more effective troll if you stuck to lies that can't be readily disproven, such as your bizarre tale about Paul 'hunting you down' on Facebook in order to admonish you for not liking his band. Had you not spoiled things with your subsequent clumsiness, this could have had the desired effect of making Paul appear faintly ridiculous. Even your curious account of having met and observed him at close quarters may have been convincing to those who don't know you're an habitual liar, but your patently untrue description of his personal appearance, and the proficiency of his band, betrays your true intent I'm afraid, as anyone who has attended one of their shows would know, and you reveal yourself to be just another in a long line of pitiful and worthless solow trolls.
Oh and Morrissey does appear to 'care', and the fact he posted a link on Central to Paul's excellent piece is testament to this.
There was a time when the trolls on this site were the envy of every sewer dweller from Portsmouth to Poughkeepsie, but you sir are surely the sorriest specimen to ever ply your tawdry trade here.

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.
Those of us who have seen Viva Morrissey will know that Paul is in actual fact around 5' 8", and that he and his band are excellent and put on a fantastic show.
You would be a much more effective troll if you stuck to lies that can't be readily disproven, such as your bizarre tale about Paul 'hunting you down' on Facebook in order to admonish you for not liking his band. Had you not spoiled things with your subsequent clumsiness, this could have had the desired effect of making Paul appear faintly ridiculous. Even your curious account of having met and observed him at close quarters may have been convincing to those who don't know you're an habitual liar, but your patently untrue description of his personal appearance, and the proficiency of his band, betrays your true intent I'm afraid, as anyone who has attended one of their shows would know, and you reveal yourself to be just another in a long line of pitiful and worthless solow trolls.
Oh and Morrissey does appear to 'care', and the fact he posted a link on Central to Paul's excellent piece is testament to this.
There was a time when the trolls on this site were the envy of every sewer dweller from Portsmouth to Poughkeepsie, but you sir are surely the sorriest specimen to ever ply your tawdry trade here.

Hi Paul. I'm 5"8, and you were a good few inches shorter than me. We met on the bus back from Morrissey's gig at the Manchester Apollo on 23rd May 2009. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but you're a nasty, little delusional man who needs to stop pretending to be someone else. It's time to grow up, just a little bit.

Hi Paul. I'm 5"8, and you were a good few inches shorter than me. We met on the bus back from Morrissey's gig at the Manchester Apollo on 23rd May 2009. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but you're a nasty, little delusional man who needs to stop pretending to be someone else. It's time to grow up, just a little bit.

You really are as dreary as you are predictable. No, I'm not Paul, but then (just to save you the trouble) I would say that wouldn't I. Firstly, I'm around 5' 7" and Paul was slightly taller than me when we spoke after his excellent show in Liverpool last June. Paul has just had his post shared on Morrissey's official site, where as you, pretending to be a fictional character on a low rent website, are inventing fictional encounters with someone who just had his post shared on Morrissey's official site.

"you're a nasty, little delusional man who needs to stop pretending to be someone else. It's time to grow up, just a little bit."?

Quite.

You really are as dreary as you are predictable. No, I'm not Paul, but then (just to save you the trouble) I would say that wouldn't I. Firstly, I'm around 5' 7" and Paul was slightly taller than me when we spoke after his excellent show in Liverpool last June. Paul has just had his post shared on Morrissey's official site, where as you, pretending to be a fictional character on a low rent website, are inventing fictional encounters with someone who just had his post shared on Morrissey's official site.

"you're a nasty, little delusional man who needs to stop pretending to be someone else. It's time to grow up, just a little bit."?

Quite.

Paul, everything is going to be OK. I know it's difficult when youer whole life is defined by someone else's existence, but there is a way out of this, just by being yourself.

Seriously, it's really weird that you think and act like you're Morrissey, even trying to sound like him in text. Move on, Paul. Move on.

Last edited:
Paul, everything is going to be OK. I know it's difficult when you're whole life is defined by someone else's existence, but there is a way out of this, just by being yourself.

Seriously, it's really weird that you think and act like you're Morrissey, even trying to sound like him in text. Move on, Paul. Move on.
He hates himself so much he's hidden his true character deep down, and desperately, desperately doesn't want to be himself, so he tries to be someone else. He's got some pretty serious skeletons in his closet from the past, perhaps that's why he doesn't want to be himself. He takes his frustration out on anyone who criticizes him or his 'band', by stalking them for personal details which he keeps in reserve. And laughably, turns up here pretending not to be himself. He'll reply to this pretending to be someone else, just you watch.

He hates himself so much he's hidden his true character deep down, and desperately, desperately doesn't want to be himself, so he tries to be someone else. He's got some pretty serious skeletons in his closet from the past, perhaps that's why he doesn't want to be himself. He takes his frustration out on anyone who criticizes him or his 'band', by stalking them for personal details which he keeps in reserve. And laughably, turns up here pretending not to be himself. He'll reply to this pretending to be someone else, just you watch.

I feel for the guy. He needs actual real help. Tracking people down to message them on Facebook because they said they don't like your band on a forum dedicated to someone else is really weird. Like, fine, it's hard putting yourself out there and getting criticised in the process, but there will always be critics. Tracking them down in some odd attempt to threaten them because of their opinion is just very, very wrong, and a person needs to reflect on that if they find themselves doing such a thing.

Look at the post that Paul wrote (the one shared by Morrissey) and his reply comments here (which were obviously Paul). You can clearly read that he's trying to sound like Morrissey even in the written word. It's very sad that someone else's existence is defined by some millionaire tax dodger who happens to write some good lyrics every now and again. No matter how much you revere someone, even those closest to you, it's not healthy for your whole existence to be defined by them.

I feel for the guy. He needs actual real help. Tracking people down to message them on Facebook because they said they don't like your band on a forum dedicated to someone else is really weird. Like, fine, it's hard putting yourself out there and getting criticised in the process, but there will always be critics. Tracking them down in some odd attempt to threaten them because of their opinion is just very, very wrong, and a person needs to reflect on that if they find themselves doing such a thing.

Look at the post that Paul wrote (the one shared by Morrissey) and his reply comments here (which were obviously Paul). You can clearly read that he's trying to sound like Morrissey even in the written word. It's very sad that someone else's existence is defined by some millionaire tax dodger who happens to write some good lyrics every now and again. No matter how much you revere someone, even those closest to you, it's not healthy for your whole existence to be defined by them.

He's ill, that's for sure, and has been for a long time. Long term users here will recall his appalling rap sheet, just against this site's members. You can't whitewash the past - everything that follows here is 100% factual

• Repeatedly racially abused the owner of this site
  • Stated Hitler was the greatest man that ever lived
  • Repeatedly threatened violence against posters and members of this site
  • Repeatedly taunted a member over the death of a sibling, doctoring pictures of said person
  • Repeatedly and obsessively taunted a Turkish member, both off and on the site
  • Repeatedly stalked and harassed a member of the site, posting details of their family
  • On several occasions, stalked members to find out their place of work, then phoned the place of work, resulting in their sacking

He's ill, that's for sure, and has been for a long time. Long term users here will recall his appalling rap sheet, just against this site's members. You can't whitewash the past - everything that follows here is 100% factual

• Repeatedly taunted a member over the death of a sibling, doctoring pictures of said person
  • Repeatedly stalked and harassed a member of the site, posting details of their family
  • On several occasions, stalked members to find out their place of work, then phoned the place of work, resulting in their sacking
Everything here is 100% partial. Some of us were actually here, and witnessed your agitating role. As time went on, your hate turned on more and more contributors to this site; until it finally alighted upon its ‘real’ target. And your entire life was then exposed as a ‘whitewash’. Anyone with a shred of dignity would’ve fallen on their own sword.

Last edited by a moderator:

It would be hilarious were it not so tragic, that the most hated man on this site, someone who's mental health has disintegrated before our very eyes, who's lies and delusions have polluted these pages for many years, has waded in to add his predictable bucket of spite and malice.

Once again, I can only advise you to not include blatant fabrications in your bullet points as they undermine the other lies you've told that may have otherwise been believed by the more gullible members here.

I am not Paul, so your tuggings and fumblings are once again misdirected. If you're wondering, the point at which your post tipped over from being an unsubstantiated attack into the ravings of a lunatic was here: "Stated Hitler was the greatest man that ever lived ", everything else can be seen for the run-of-the-mill troll nonsense often practiced by the execrable 'StalinsPipe', but really Peter, you need to rein in the hysteria.

I'm told that your mental decline accelerated sharply after you noticed a photograph on some of Morrissey's promotional material was credited to a 'Jed Skullcap', and because your wife is Jewish you took this rather badly.

Of course you'd been having treatment for issues related to your declining mental health for several years, but this appears to have pushed you over the edge, and any long-term posters here could chart your mental deterioration from that point, circa 2008/2009 or thereabouts, just as they could recall how common a practice it was back then for trolls to impersonate members here, which possibly accounts for some, if not all, of the posts you may have found objectionable. Unless that is, of course, that you posted them yourself? After all, you do have form for that kind of thing, and owing to your position of site moderator at the time it would have been remarkably easy to frame anyone you personally disliked.

I'm also told that your personal details, including the addresses of the workplaces of you and your wife, and links to a chat room you frequented where you spoke candidly about your mental health issues, were circulated here, which, at the time, upset you enormously, yet you felt it was fine to include, what you wrongly believed to be, Paul's personal details in a previous post.

The sad thing is Peter, any credibility you may once have enjoyed on this site has been frittered away as a result of your deranged behaviour, with post after post after post reaffirming just how damaged you are. There doesn't appear to be an ounce of joy in your life, and the haste with which you sped onto this thread to denounce Paul simply because your toxic jealousy couldn't bear the fact that Morrissey had acknowledged him in such a positive fashion is testament to that.

Bitter types like 'StalinsPipe' are ten a penny on sites of this kind, always anonymous, terrified they may one day have to account for their cowardly behaviour, but you Peter, and others like you, the virtual subspecies who, having failed to make any kind of impression in their actual lives, are now doomed to live out the remainder of their days in the manner of an exhibit in a Victorian freak show.

I do pity you, but, let's face it, you got what you deserved.

It would be hilarious were it not so tragic, that the most hated man on this site, someone who's mental health has disintegrated before our very eyes, who's lies and delusions have polluted these pages for many years, has waded in to add his predictable bucket of spite and malice.

Once again, I can only advise you to not include blatant fabrications in your bullet points as they undermine the other lies you've told that may have otherwise been believed by the more gullible members here.

I am not Paul, so your tuggings and fumblings are once again misdirected. If you're wondering, the point at which your post tipped over from being an unsubstantiated attack into the ravings of a lunatic was here: "Stated Hitler was the greatest man that ever lived ", everything else can be seen for the run-of-the-mill troll nonsense often practiced by the execrable 'StalinsPipe', but really Peter, you need to rein in the hysteria.

I'm told that your mental decline accelerated sharply after you noticed a photograph on some of Morrissey's promotional material was credited to a 'Jed Skullcap', and because your wife is Jewish you took this rather badly.

Of course you'd been having treatment for issues related to your declining mental health for several years, but this appears to have pushed you over the edge, and any long-term posters here could chart your mental deterioration from that point, circa 2008/2009 or thereabouts, just as they could recall how common a practice it was back then for trolls to impersonate members here, which possibly accounts for some, if not all, of the posts you may have found objectionable. Unless that is, of course, that you posted them yourself? After all, you do have form for that kind of thing, and owing to your position of site moderator at the time it would have been remarkably easy to frame anyone you personally disliked.

I'm also told that your personal details, including the addresses of the workplaces of you and your wife, and links to a chat room you frequented where you spoke candidly about your mental health issues, were circulated here, which, at the time, upset you enormously, yet you felt it was fine to include, what you wrongly believed to be, Paul's personal details in a previous post.

The sad thing is Peter, any credibility you may once have enjoyed on this site has been frittered away as a result of your deranged behaviour, with post after post after post reaffirming just how damaged you are. There doesn't appear to be an ounce of joy in your life, and the haste with which you sped onto this thread to denounce Paul simply because your toxic jealousy couldn't bear the fact that Morrissey had acknowledged him in such a positive fashion is testament to that.

Bitter types like 'StalinsPipe' are ten a penny on sites of this kind, always anonymous, terrified they may one day have to account for their cowardly behaviour, but you Peter, and others like you, the virtual subspecies who, having failed to make any kind of impression in their actual lives, are now doomed to live out the remainder of their days in the manner of an exhibit in a Victorian freak show.

I do pity you, but, let's face it, you got what you deserved.

Paul, seriously and sincerely, please find some help. I get that it's shit that members of this board have been slagging off you and your tribute act for years, but they're only people, who have every right to an opinion. While your attempts at a tribute to Morrissey are to be respected for the effort, it's always been a poor effort and other tribute acts have been above and beyond yours.

Please, for your own sake, move beyond the 24/7 impersonation of Morrissey, for your own sake. It's boring, worn out and it's sad to see someone (even someone as bitter and angry like yourself) live their life through another person. Become your own man, with your own opinions and your own writing style - stop trying to be someone you aren't and will never be. Get out in the world, get yourself a job and some meaningful hobbies. Spend time with your loved ones.

Myself, Skinny and the other people who have moved away from the all out love of Morrissey, to one of a love of his music, but but not him as a person or his personal views, are anything but bitter. On the contrary, we're far more happy and enlightened, now that a good chunk of our lives aren't dedicated to a rich bloke who once wrote some great lyrics, but is now a shadow of his former self.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to chat, Paul, but just calm down with the aggression, angry and sheer unadulterated bitterness towards life and find some peace.

Paul, seriously and sincerely, please find some help. I get that it's shit that members of this board have been slagging off you and your tribute act for years, but they're only people, who have every right to an opinion. While your attempts at a tribute to Morrissey are to be respected for the effort, it's always been a poor effort and other tribute acts have been above and beyond yours.

Please, for your own sake, move beyond the 24/7 impersonation of Morrissey, for your own sake. It's boring, worn out and it's sad to see someone (even someone as bitter and angry like yourself) live their life through another person. Become your own man, with your own opinions and your own writing style - stop trying to be someone you aren't and will never be. Get out in the world, get yourself a job and some meaningful hobbies. Spend time with your loved ones.

Myself, Skinny and the other people who have moved away from the all out love of Morrissey, to one of a love of his music, but but not him as a person or his personal views, are anything but bitter. On the contrary, we're far more happy and enlightened, now that a good chunk of our lives aren't dedicated to a rich bloke who once wrote some great lyrics, but is now a shadow of his former self.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to chat, Paul, but just calm down with the aggression, angry and sheer unadulterated bitterness towards life and find some peace.

I don't see blocked or anon posts but I'm guessing the summary here is - says he isn't Paul, returns - oh, yes, it was me all along. Laughable, delusional, sad. A very ill man with a longterm condition. Guilty of many offences over the years that he doesn't want everyone else to know about.

Anything but bitter? This clown was posting angry diatribes about Morrissey here on Christmas Day, FFS. Sure, there might well be examples of people who were once mega-fans and have moved on calmly and intelligently, but he sure as hell ain't one of them.

Anything but bitter? This clown was posting angry diatribes about Morrissey here on Christmas Day, FFS. Sure, there might well be examples of people who were once mega-fans and have moved on calmly and intelligently, but he sure as hell ain't one of them.

Apologies. I don't come on here regularly (certainly not on Christmas Day like yourself and Paul), so I don't always see the more bitter posts. However, compared to people like Paul, Skinny seems more rational. Of course, it's all relative on a site like this, where there aren't many balanced posters.

hey, don't want to get in the middle of anything but i'm friends with paul on facebook and he's doing his own music now, stopped doing the tribute thing last year it says on a post on the viva Morrissey page. his band is here https://www.facebook.com/interludeofficialband so maybe all that stuff about him not being himself or having his own life is wrong? just sayin

I don't see blocked or anon posts but I'm guessing the summary here is - says he isn't Paul, returns - oh, yes, it was me all along. Laughable, delusional, sad. A very ill man with a longterm condition. Guilty of many offences over the years that he doesn't want everyone else to know about.
Yes, the blinkers firmly on. Blind to everything that isn’t about you: “Laughable, delusional, sad.” And let’s not forget obnoxious.

Still, better to keep those blinkers on because this world is raising two fingers in your direction.

hey, seems my post wasn't allowed cos I posted a link to paul's band on facebook. haven't posted here before so don't know the rules lol I was just sayin, i'm friends with paul on facebook and he stopped doing his tribute band last year and has his own band now called interlude, so its not fair to say he isn't being himself or doesn't have his own life. anyway there are posts on the viva Morrissey page that say all this and will take you to his new band page.

hey, seems my post wasn't allowed cos I posted a link to paul's band on facebook. haven't posted here before so don't know the rules lol I was just sayin, i'm friends with paul on facebook and he stopped doing his tribute band last year and has his own band now called interlude, so its not fair to say he isn't being himself or doesn't have his own life. anyway there are posts on the viva Morrissey page that say all this and will take you to his new band page.
Your post was approved - just not instantaneously.
You can get round that delay by registering.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom