Was a letter from Steven Morrissey , Los Angeles read on the Factor Last night?

• Thread starter Caleb's Bloody Bride
  • Start date
C

Caleb's Bloody Bride

Did anyone catch O'Reilly last night? At the end he read a postcard from a Steven Morrissey, Los Angeles Ca. It said something like how O'Reilly insults our intelligent discourse or something like that. Does Morrissey write in the 3rd person because this person did.
Morrissey should go on the Factor and talk about the baby elephants.

Glad to know there are some people smart enough to be factor watchers here!

I wondered about that as well.

Re: Glad to know there are some people smart enough to be factor watchers here!

> I wondered about that as well.
Morrissey should go on the Factor!!

The Factor is my favorite show. Did anyone see when O'Reilly pretty much publically embarassed and made asses of the representatives of the Black Panthers and Muslims? I thought it was hilarious.

> Morrissey should go on the Factor!!

smart people watch o'reilly factor? yeah, to mock that f***face maybe

how does it make someone smart to watch that fascist bastard? unless of course they watch him to make fun of him for being a fascist bastard! that is, of course, the only reason morrissey would watch it!

Re: smart people watch o'reilly factor? yeah, to mock that f***face maybe

> how does it make someone smart to watch that fascist bastard? unless of
> course they watch him to make fun of him for being a fascist bastard! that
> is, of course, the only reason morrissey would watch it!
Could you kindly give few examples how Bill O'Reilly is a "fascist bastard"? I don't recall him every saying anything remotely fascist on the Factor.

> The Factor is my favorite show. Did anyone see when O'Reilly pretty much
> publically embarassed and made asses of the representatives of the Black
> Panthers and Muslims? I thought it was hilarious.
That was great! Sean Hannity had it out a few months ago with Mr. Shabazz.

i despise bill o'reilly because he claims to be an independent, an everyman - a spokesman for the working class. bullshit! he is about as right wing as they come. he claims to be non-partisan, but this is a lie. he is an extreme conservative, writing for right wing publications. he was also a registered republican, until he was basically outed by the media at which point he reregistered as an independent to protect his independent facade. and though he can claim irish heritage, he can't claim a middle class background! everyman, my ass! how many "everymen" do you know who make $4 mill a year in a do-nothing office position. as o'reilly did? did you know he now makes $24 million a year to spout his "nonpartisan" opinions?! yeah right. fox's owner, murdoch, is known for being extremely right wing and fox is known for having news and political programming that is also extremely right wing. o'reilly's program is no exception.

furthermore, even if i perhaps exaggerated in describing him as a fascist, since his politics are not THAT right wing (almost, but not quite), he acts like one. have you ever noticed how if a republican comes on the show, he let's them talk at length, never seriously contesting their opinions. when a democrat comes on, he resorts to tearing them down and never letting them get a word in edgewise.

furthermore, many of his views are extremely faulty. worse than that, they are not compassionate at all. for someone who claims to be a champion of the everyman, he sure seems to have a bias against the lower classes! some of his comments are downright hateful. i'm not even a super-liberal and i think he's a complete prick.

at least, if morrissey really sent that letter, we knows he agrees with MOI.

visit www.oreilly-sucks.com - yeah, it's a bit biased, but no worse than o'reilly himself and it has a lot of evidence to back up the points made!

Re: o'reilly factor faults

o'reilly invites guests, asks questions, and then proceeds to outtalk them when they attempt to reply. Poor way to conduct an interview to say the least.

I don't watch if I can avoid it - just grab the remote and cruise on, and on -

thank you - you, my friend, have some sense

i used to watch this show - until i realized (thankfully very early on) what a sham it was!

here's a clue as to how puerile it is: my 15 year old, extremely right wing brother who is into guns and historical novels and thinks that george w. bush is the greatest president ever (but who is also a huge star wars fanboy geek who thinks limp bizkit is good) loves the show.

> o'reilly invites guests, asks questions, and then proceeds to outtalk them
> when they attempt to reply. Poor way to conduct an interview to say the
> least.

> I don't watch if I can avoid it - just grab the remote and cruise on, and
> on -

I watched here in Blighty and the letter was from "Stephen" Morrissey.

> how does it make someone smart to watch that fascist bastard? unless of
> course they watch him to make fun of him for being a fascist bastard! that
> is, of course, the only reason morrissey would watch it!

Yeay Mindy! Once again, someone sane and sensible had to chime in here! UGH! Where do these people come from?...and these fascists call themselves Morrissey fans??

thank you. most people hate me for being young and idealistic yet simultaneously cynical about the status quo. your comments give me some much needed validation.

Re: o'reilly factor faults

> o'reilly invites guests, asks questions, and then proceeds to outtalk them
> when they attempt to reply. Poor way to conduct an interview to say the
> least.

> I don't watch if I can avoid it - just grab the remote and cruise on, and
> on -

He talks over everybody because:

A) Loves to hear himself talk
B) Is afraid the other person will make a better point than him.
C) Is totally in love with himself. He's got to be the most smug asshole on TV and his arguements are SO weak.

Your welcome,but most people hate you because your a dilusional psychopath who sucks too much dick and you smell funny. Also because your a know it all and you talk way too much,just like now. Do us a favor?? unless you have something important to say,dont take the dick out of your mouth??? thanks

Now,if you give me a years supply of Yoshinoya,Ill forget the whole thing.

Re: I watched your mom get undressed in my room and have sex with me.

Whats the big deal??? now,about the midget.

go f*** yourself.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom