"Wedding Bell Blues" w/Billie Joe Armstrong digital release, BBC Radio 2 first play (Apr. 8, 2019)

UPDATE Apr. 8:

Here's the official one:

Posted by Thewlis:

Now on Spotify!

20190407_030323.jpg

Wedding Bell Blues was played earlier today on the Ken Bruce show as a world exclusive.
Digital versions and a YouTube video followed thereafter.
It is reportedly the 22 year anniversary of Laura Nyro's passing today also (thanks Anon for the info).
The radio broadcast and other versions are available in the download section.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
On first listen I didn't quite like it as much as the other two. There does seem to have been a decision to brighten up his sound though. The production of all these three tracks seems crisper and lighter than most of High School - a little bit more like Stephen Street in fact. Actually, on second listen, I then rather enjoyed the MOR-ness of it.

No prizes for guessing who that lyric seems to be aimed at...

Last edited:
Woah, this was much jauntier than I was expecting! Almost a Kill Uncle feel to it? Anyway, good stuff, and I'm looking forward to the album even more now!

Loved the song.

Could not avoid noticing the music played before.

Last edited:
On first listen I didn't quite like it as much as the other two. There does seem to have been a decision to brighten up his sound though. The production of all these three tracks seems crisper and lighter than most of High School - a little bit more like Stephen Street in fact. Actually, on second listen, I then rather enjoyed the MOR-ness of it.

No prizes for guessing who that lyric seems to be aimed at...

Who is the lyric aimed at?

Here's the official one:

FWD.

come on Bill!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom