"Wedding Bell Blues" w/Billie Joe Armstrong digital release, BBC Radio 2 first play (Apr. 8, 2019)

UPDATE Apr. 8:

Here's the official one:

Posted by Thewlis:

Now on Spotify!

20190407_030323.jpg

Wedding Bell Blues was played earlier today on the Ken Bruce show as a world exclusive.
Digital versions and a YouTube video followed thereafter.
It is reportedly the 22 year anniversary of Laura Nyro's passing today also (thanks Anon for the info).
The radio broadcast and other versions are available in the download section.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 48585

Just a *reminder* that this is tomorrow.
Given some of the information lately, I'd not rely on 11:15 am as a cast iron time to tune in!
My own battle plan is to listen from the start and upload an MP3 here as soon as it's finished playing.
Then in the afternoon, share the VBR and or 320 store version as and when they are released digitally.
So hopefully people will be able to hear the new track pretty quickly and without iplayer etc.
Regards,
FWD.
You are Rizzle Mcnizzle, the mack .....thank you a head of time

View attachment 48585

Given some of the information lately, I'd not rely on 11:15 am as a cast iron time to tune in!
My own battle plan is to listen from the start and upload an MP3 here as soon as it's finished playing.
Then in the afternoon, share the VBR and or 320 store version as and when they are released digitally.
So hopefully people will be able to hear the new track pretty quickly and without iplayer etc.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you kindly.

View attachment 48585

Regards,
FWD.
Thank You So Much ..... Apreciating .

Take That... Saint James of Blunt...
Oh the pain.
FWD.

Playing Armatopia before Moz...
Someone here might combust :)
FWD

Not long to wait,got high hopes for this one,first two have been great so you would think this would be the same.

My first visit back here for 10 years to say; he's become very mainstream. My mum would even like this one ! But still, 27 on popmaster, so not all is lost!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom