Weird Phobias

I have an extreme and crippling fear of vomit.

This is a great idea for a thread, but Girl-with-the-Thorn, YOU have to contribute too!! :p

I don't like bird or butterflies flapping their wings around my ears. AT ALL.

birds.jpg

This is a great idea for a thread, but Girl-with-the-Thorn, YOU have to contribute too!! :p

I don't like bird or butterflies flapping their wings around my ears. AT ALL.

birds.jpg

Yeah yeah I know, I'm doing my usual annoying thing of not contributing to my threads until other people have. :p

I have a really strong phobia of large flapping birds too. I'm also really freaked out by chickens and turkeys for some unknown reason.

Another thing which isn't exactly a phobia but always worries me: even if I know somebody really well, I hate answering questions about them from other people who don't. Even if I know for a fact that what I'm saying about them is a concrete fact and couldn't possibly be incorrect, I just have an irrational niggling fear at the back of my mind that I'm wrong and that they'll get really offended. :crazy: Hey, I never said I was normal...

Oh, and I also can't wear contacts because I can't stand things being around my eyes. Although I suppose that is more of a preference than a phobia.

It was this rather disgusting and classic scene that started the eye thing for me:

Ever since viewing that scene I can barely touch my eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elevators, hate them!

Unless it is an absolute emergency I cannot use a public restroom.
OMG! Do not blame you! Public restrooms are a mess.

TBH, I carry around a "Lysol To-Go" spray in my purse at all times in case it is an emergency.

OMG! Do not blame you! Public restrooms are a mess.

TBH, I carry around a "Lysol To-Go" spray in my purse at all times in case it is an emergency.

I have actually missed class or left events early just so I could go home and use my own toilet. :o

I have actually missed class or left events early just so I could go home and use my own toilet. :o
Dang! That's extreme!

It is pretty bad. But like you said, public restrooms are nasty!

In case this helps in your emergency, I read that the first stall closest to the entrance is usually the cleanest since most people instinctively dismiss the first one and begin selecting a stall from the second door on for some reason.

In case this helps in your emergency, I read that the first stall closest to the entrance is usually the cleanest since most people instinctively dismiss the first one and begin selecting a stall from the second door on for some reason.

I read that too! I think it's because most people assume that everyone else uses the first toilet because it's closest.

When I was a kid, we always had one of these in the van for that very reason. :lbf: :crazy:

IMG_0461-1.jpg

My dad has what he calls a Pissinator in his car. :o It's a plastic Folgers container. :p

Back
Top Bottom