What song are you listening to right now?

i love this movie so much. i've always thought i was eva peron in a past life, even when i was little a felt a deep personal connection to her not unlike my deep personal connection to oscar wilde. when i see the architecture and structures and little basement bars i get shivers, because i know them somehow.

i love this movie so much. i've always thought i was eva peron in a past life, even when i was little a felt a deep personal connection to her not unlike my deep personal connection to oscar wilde. when i see the architecture and structures and little basement bars i get shivers, because i know them somehow.

Sometimes I think I'm Turkvita in a past life!

I saw this and thought of you.

1603735278515.png

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom