Morrissey Central "World Of Wool" (February 28, 2020)

3280EFF5-337D-4D80-953F-CD56F11F6BAF.gif

Y'all know what this means, Meat is Murder is coming back on the setlist with the cleaver change of lyrics to Wool is Murder

I already don’t use or consume animal products so I don’t have to watch. It’s fair right.

We've seen this before. When he's got something to sell, he churns out 'animal rights' statements to deflect from his other bigoted nonsense. Don't take my word for it, he admitted it himself in the leaked letter to Sanctuary. You're all being played.

I hate to repeat myself so soon but...

Meat might be murder but wool isn't, apparently.

Morrissey wears Gucci embroidered seersucker slim jacket in "Jacky's..." video
  • Half lined
  • Dark grey seersucker stripe cotton wool
  • Embroidered moth appliqué and "Biddenden Road" ribbon embroidery on the left cuff
  • Embroidered flower applique on interior
  • Half canvas construction
  • Peak lapel
  • Single-breasted
  • Formal, slim fit
  • 74cm length
  • 56% cotton and 44% wool
  • Made in Switzerland

The man is a hypocrite.

It's not news that wool production (and derivatives) is an abuse of sheep.
It's not news that Morrissey has spoken out about that cruelty.
It"s not news that he has used Peta as his source of information.

It's not even news that this 'champion' of animal rights was involved in advertising/promoting wool and cashmere products after he denounced their barbarity.
When this was reported he went silent.

His Trump messaging strategy should alert most to his abject hypocrisy.

I don't believe in abusing animals but ...
I'm not a racist but ...
Acts of sexual violence are repugnant but ...

Odd that there is a recent thread that challenges Morrissey's stance on wool production and his wearing of wool products only for this to land days later....

With each passing day the hypocrite digs a deeper hole for himself. There seems to be nothing tangible in the man's life just paradox.

If you have decided to attend the forthcoming gigs do so in the knowledge that what you see on that stage is an illusion, a lie; a man lost to his own ego.

I'm 100% not watching. I have enough trouble sleeping.

Try logging out of here for 5 minutes that might help.

You won't watch the video but I'm sure you'll make comment Comment on something you have no actual insight of. That sounds awfully familiar.

I hate to repeat myself so soon but...

Meat might be murder but wool isn't, apparently.

Morrissey wears Gucci embroidered seersucker slim jacket in "Jacky's..." video
  • Half lined
  • Dark grey seersucker stripe cotton wool
  • Embroidered moth appliqué and "Biddenden Road" ribbon embroidery on the left cuff
  • Embroidered flower applique on interior
  • Half canvas construction
  • Peak lapel
  • Single-breasted
  • Formal, slim fit
  • 74cm length
  • 56% cotton and 44% wool
  • Made in Switzerland

Thanks for taking the time to repost this info.
The zealots can rail against the facts as much as they wish but that will not change the facts.

What a prick.
The performer is THE CONSUMER

??:knife:

Meat is murder. Wool not necessarily so. It's generally a safe practice. But like all things, there will be those that conduct bad practice, as highlighted in the peta video. Sheep need to be sheared, properly, & with care, in order to avoid health issues, especially at the rear end which could result in disease & ultimately, death. I don't have an issue with wearing wool. I won't stop because of a bunch of fake vegans, & neither will the rest of the world. Get a grip & make a realisation.

He said in a letter that he churns out animal rights statements to deflect from his other bigoted nonsense?

Has he ever considered - hiring a PR & saying what we tell him to say? IT'S SO MUCH EASIER.

Meat is murder. Wool not necessarily so. It's generally a safe practice. But like all things, there will be those that conduct bad practice, as highlighted in the peta video. Sheep need to be sheared, properly, & with care, in order to avoid health issues, especially at the rear end which could result in disease & ultimately, death. I don't have an issue with wearing wool. I won't stop because of a bunch of fake vegans, & neither will the rest of the world. Get a grip & make a realisation.

There is no need to breed them to exploit them in the first place. It might surprise you to know that a prey species aren’t too fond of being captured and manhandled. Kind of stressful. And when they are no longer profitable they are killed. The wool industry is the meat industry.

Hopefully this means Moz will finally switch to non woollen blazers. God knows his journey to veganism has taken many decades for such an outspoken advocate of other animals.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom