World Peace is None Of Your Business = top 3 Moz albums

Vegan

From a new fan's perspective I must say I prefer latter day Moz to the early days. If WPINOYB is any indication the man is better than ever...but from I've read here it may be some time before there's another LP. Surely he knows he can cut the middle man and start his own label. He would then just need a P&D from a major distributor.

From a new fan's perspective I must say I prefer latter day Moz to the early days. If WPINOYB is any indication the man is better than ever...but from I've read here it may be some time before there's another LP. Surely he knows he can cut the middle man and start his own label. He would then just need a P&D from a major distributor.

new or not its always fun to do a list of favs or to put the albums in order of preference. list is usually always changing as we are

bona drag (reissue as i love please help the cause against loneliness but itd still be at the top)

your arsenal

swords

you are the quarry

world peace

maladjusted (reissue)

viva hate (im not the biggest fan of suedehead and the production can sound pretty thin these days. not necessarily its fault as it was recored way back but its still a drag)

vauxhall (aside from the big songs like hold on to you friends, the more you ignore me, why dont you find out for yourself ((really dont care for the rock version)) and speedway i just kinda find it alright. very uneven for me)

years of refusal

southpaw (reissue)

ringleader

Back
Top Bottom