‘Doctor Foster’ Actress Jodie Comer Boards Morrissey Biopic ‘Steven’ - Deadline

An anonymous person posted the link:

‘Doctor Foster’ Actress Jodie Comer Boards Morrissey Biopic ‘Steven’ - Deadline

Excerpt:

EXCLUSIVE– Jodie Comer has joined the cast of Steven, the Mark Gill-directed biopic of iconic British singer Morrissey. This film marks Comer’s big screen debut, following on from her eye-catching turn as the 22-year-old mistress/homewrecker in BBC’s ratings phenomenon Doctor Foster. She joins the previously announced Jack Lowden and Jessica Brown Findlay in the film.

5045-v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, but there is the old saying... beauty is in the eye oh beholder (or as my son says: beerholder). I don't find skinny, androgynous women beautiful or sexy for that matter. I love juicy, voluptuous women. Not fatsos, but hourglass figures.

I used to think so, but now I believe human beauty resides in the attitude of the person towards her/his own cuteness

out of curiousity, what kind of attitude do you like people to take towards their own physical appearance?

Acceptance and enjoyment of oneself. That's a beautiful thing to behold. Especially in a world where most people consider normal to be tortured (for cosmetic surgery and other invasive treatments) only to pursue an evanescent ideal of beauty. This applies to both men and women. And I'm not saying that true beauty is only in the soul of people, because that is not so. It's a physical thing that comes from inside.

Some interesting and deeper points made. As a much younger man, a friend put a situation bluntly into reality as it relates to physical beauty. I commented on a very pretty girl we saw. He agreed and then deadpanned, "don't worry, somebody is tired of f***ing that". It is a little more vulgar than my thinking, but as a concept it held a deeper meaning. Looks are only a piece of the puzzle and although a gateway to connection, the person still has to be a good type of person inside for the true beauty to be seen.

Some interesting and deeper points made. As a much younger man, a friend put a situation bluntly into reality as it relates to physical beauty. I commented on a very pretty girl we saw. He agreed and then deadpanned, "don't worry, somebody is tired of f***ing that". It is a little more vulgar than my thinking, but as a concept it held a deeper meaning. Looks are only a piece of the puzzle and although a gateway to connection, the person still has to be a good type of person inside for the true beauty to be seen.

i dont know. isnt it just the case that a million types of beauty exist simultaneously to a million different people all to varying degrees of similarity differences each as valid as the last

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom