‘Doctor Foster’ Actress Jodie Comer Boards Morrissey Biopic ‘Steven’ - Deadline

An anonymous person posted the link:

‘Doctor Foster’ Actress Jodie Comer Boards Morrissey Biopic ‘Steven’ - Deadline

Excerpt:

EXCLUSIVE– Jodie Comer has joined the cast of Steven, the Mark Gill-directed biopic of iconic British singer Morrissey. This film marks Comer’s big screen debut, following on from her eye-catching turn as the 22-year-old mistress/homewrecker in BBC’s ratings phenomenon Doctor Foster. She joins the previously announced Jack Lowden and Jessica Brown Findlay in the film.

5045-v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. She is an amazing actress. This project is shaping up nicely. I hope Morrissey approves. This could be a really positive thing.

insipid and bland. i loathed her so much in doctor foster. pretending that anyone would cast off the uniquely gorgeous and vibrant suranne jones for her, some generic, incredibly average, dime a dozen youngster, was just not something i was able to do.

It appears as though there are too many women in this movie for it to an accurate bio-pic of Morrissey's life.

insipid and bland. i loathed her so much in doctor foster. pretending that anyone would cast off the uniquely gorgeous and vibrant suranne jones for her, some generic, incredibly average, dime a dozen youngster, was just not something i was able to do.

I'm sure that she would be gutted to hear this. You must be quite a catch...

She was brilliant in Thirteen.

She was also very compelling in Remember Me alongside Michael Palin for BBC. I was fortunate to be on the crew. It was filmed in Huddersfield and Marsden. Coincidentally not far from the moors which Morrissey references. Wessenden and Saddleworth. The Black Peat of the Hills...when he was Still Ill..
Pilgrimupnorth

I'm hearing that there's a character (yet to be cast) in the film, that follows the young Steven around and that anytime the young Steven says or does anything, this character criticizes it. In the epilogue we learn that this character goes on to becomee a member of Morrissey-Solo.

I'm hearing that there's a character (yet to be cast) in the film, that follows the young Steven around and that anytime the young Steven says or does anything, this character criticizes it. In the epilogue we learn that this character goes on to becomee a member of Morrissey-Solo.

That was funny! , goes on to be Bennie the Butcher, red flag is in the movie he uses the terms "silly Steven" and "epic fail".

I'm sure that she would be gutted to hear this. You must be quite a catch...
and i, in turn, am gutted by your harsh and highly original forum words. i go now to weep and obsess over the revelation that to some creep on a forum i might not be a catch.

because this is something that i have often felt needed to be determined by people on the internet.

i also dont see how that would have anything to do with the perspicuity of my observations.lol

and i, in turn, am gutted by your harsh and highly original forum words. i go now to weep and obsess over the revelation that to some creep on a forum i might not be a catch.

because this is something that i have often felt needed to be determined by people on the internet.

i also dont see how that would have anything to do with the perspicuity of my observations.lol

You misunderstand me. As you are illiterate, ill-informed and hateful, you sound like just the chap a beautiful and talented young girl would go for.

Now, go back to your mother's basement and try to improve your basic literacy skills.

You misunderstand me. As you are illiterate, ill-informed and hateful, you sound like just the chap a beautiful and talented young girl would go for.

Now, go back to your mother's basement and try to improve your basic literacy skills.
since i am illiterate, ill-informed and hateful, huh? that would be a pretty grim indictment if it were true. if i had any faith in your competency i would ask you to point out examples of each, but from the sound of your entire post, and the lack of any relevance to reality inherent in it, im guessing you are about 12 years old. it seems you are the misinformed one. i am not a "chap" and if i were i wouldnt like twice at whats-her-name as there is nothing that makes her stand out from any other girl on the street (unlike, as i pointed out, with suranne jones). secondly no, she is not beautiful. do you understand the principles on which beauty is based? she is pretty, in a very simple, sweet kind of way. and it is exactly this prettiness and sweetness that ensures she will never be beautiful.

I know nothing about her acting skills, but damn, I could look at that photo till my eyes turn red as stoplights.

I know nothing about her acting skills, but damn, I could look at that photo till my eyes turn red as stoplights.
ugh how can we talk?! :p

actually i will admit that that is a nice picture. but i think shes much less appealing and much more average when you see her on the screen moving about.

ugh how can we talk?! :p

actually i will admit that that is a nice picture. but i think shes much less appealing and much more average when you see her on the screen moving about.

That would astound me. I'll have to look her up!

Prisoner77: probably Jackie, Mozzer's sister.

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom