“Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You)” Gets Officially Released (May 11, 2021)

Description:

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group
Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) · Quilloughby · Lisa Simpson
Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) ℗ 2021 20th Century Studios
Released on: 2021-05-11

Producer, Studio Personnel, Mixer: Mickey Petralia
Composer Lyricist: Tim Long
Composer Lyricist: Bret McKenzie

Related item:
Media items:

After he records the single "In A World Obsessed With Hate Laws, There Are None That Protect Me.”, a cover of this Simpsons song would make a perfect B-Side.

It's a pastiche of a pastiche. Which is possibly not a pastiche. I think that is what may hurt. Let's face it, hes no longer the spring chicken he once was. Honestly, he could be considered overweight. Some people may say, 'rotund' I feel he has been fat on occasion. Should it matter? No. I'd prefer him to lose a bit of weight though.
As long as he has a gentle tone of kindness, I don't mind him being rotund, though for his sake, I'd like to see him fit as a fiddle.

Let's face it. He is fat and middle aged. Nothing wrong with that. I'd say he could do with losing 2 stone. I'm not sure how he manages to carry so much weight when he's a vegan! Still love him. But yes, he is a porky.
This hospital is slowly putting fat on me. I need to get out of here!

No. I would say that he has been fat on occasion. You can call it rotund, chubby or tubby, but he would have been on the clinically obese scale at some point. If you've no control over your own weight should you be telling others how to behave? Still love him. But he could do with dropping a few pounds.
Some Morrissey's are bigger than others.

Morrissey's problem is that he's fat. It affects his voice and it affects his health. The Simpsons episode should have been a wake up call. He's not happy because its true. Still love him. But he is fat.
You can't always have it your way, but maybe you'll get your wish.

I don't think I've seen the Simpson's episode. Maybe a snippet, that I've forgotten.

Here, he looks healthy and happy.
28304990-8311985-image-m-73_1589294598500.jpg

I've not seen it either. He is fat though, LH. I can't quite forgive him. It somehow negates all the lyrics he sang to me before. When you're looking at a well fed, podgy individual,. Nick Drake never went that way. He needs to lose some weight.
Boz Boorer is fat. Can you forgive him?

No. If you've no control over your own weight and size you have nothing valid to offer to society. You have no leg to stand on. You have no claim to telling others what to do when you can't even maintain a respectable body weight. I'll never respect fat people. It's a choice.
😯

No. If you've no control over your own weight and size you have nothing valid to offer to society. You have no leg to stand on. You have no claim to telling others what to do when you can't even maintain a respectable body weight. I'll never respect fat people. It's a choice.
I don't respect stupid people like you.

What if your friend David got fat?

We saw a girl in the park today, walloping along. She could have only been in her 30s and she was struggling to put one foot in front of the other. I told Colin to shoot me if I ever got like that. I've no time whatsoever for obese people. Selfish on every level.
What if your beloved squirrels get fat?

I don't respect stupid people like you.
Well said!!!, because of the only thing that might matter to me the overweight, Moz is for his health besides he is not obese,I already taught them how to calculate the body mass index .... weight in kg divided the height ( in meters) squared,if it is 25 to 29.9 means overweight,if it gives 30 or more is obesity

Because again they attack Morrissey and he deserves the greatest respect!!! He's a living icon, he's a real great!!!, He's one of the best singers in the history of this planet, for me the best !!!, I've already compared and if ... I'm a hell of a Morrissey fan!!!! Viva Mozua!!!!

A real Morrissey fan can never see funny how they make fun of him, never ever. A fan who really loves MORRISSEY RESPECTS him, and values and defends him when he is assaulted, out of revenge, out of hate, because if... and a fan who loves Morrissey can criticize him if he's wrong

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom