“Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You)” Gets Officially Released (May 11, 2021)

Description:

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group
Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) · Quilloughby · Lisa Simpson
Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) ℗ 2021 20th Century Studios
Released on: 2021-05-11

Producer, Studio Personnel, Mixer: Mickey Petralia
Composer Lyricist: Tim Long
Composer Lyricist: Bret McKenzie

Related item:
Media items:

I didn't realise Gene were back together. Excellent comeback. Glad the singers moved on from stopped badgering Brown.

I didn't realise Gene were back together. Excellent comeback. Glad the singers moved on from stopped badgering Brown.
Martin from Gene, who famously pretends to be moral and left-wing but tried to pretend he was getting Gene together to sell out a solo gig, even though he hadn't ( to avoid paying out) and whom left his GF and baby to marry a brit-pop superfan , could only dream of doing a song with this much wit and style

Have you seen Martin's trick yet, he waits for a well known figure to get in trouble and against the ropes. then he joins in the attack like the coward he is.
Did it to M and now to Ian Brown

I’ve been trying for a full twelve hours, but I still don’t dislike this song.

If Morrissey does not say a word, and covers this live in whatever live show he does next, I will happily eat some humble pie about what a miserable sod he is.

Whilst it would be lovely were Morrissey to laugh this one off and even embrace it, experience shows that this is very unlikely. If nothing appears on Morrissey Central in the next 24 hours I will be surprised.

I thought that was rather funny. Bass guitar ventured into New Order a bit, but I think “Manchester” does get lumped together outside of these shores somewhat.

Whilst it would be lovely were Morrissey to laugh this one off and even embrace it, experience shows that this is very unlikely. If nothing appears on Morrissey Central in the next 24 hours I will be surprised.
My thoughts are that he won’t say anything more on the matter as he was infuriated from the start...
That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if at the next outing, Moz and band wore t shirts saying
“Lisa Simpson is a bitch”
Or something about Benedict
Watshisf***ingface....

Not bad, but nowhere near as good as "You Should All Be Murdered" which remains the greatest Morrissey pastiche ever written.

This somehow turns into a New Order song at the end. But I like it................

If he would have just laughed this whole thing off it would have made him not seem like such a bitter old prick. It's a cartoon for godsake.

Not bad, but nowhere near as good as "You Should All Be Murdered" which remains the greatest Morrissey pastiche ever written.
I thought I was reasonably well acquainted with Sarah records—but I’ve never actually heard this before. So thanks; it’s quite good.

Not a patch on this as a parody though...

It does have a feel of 'What Kind Of People Live In These Houses', but with the pop sensibility of The Smiths/early Moz. The guitar solo is very New Order. Light and breezy.
No hot take from Skinny yet, can someone check up on him?
Totally! Reckon Hooky snook in there on guitar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom