Morrissey Central “the first, full, firm spectrum of time now my hurling days are done and there’s no one to tell and there’s nowhere to run.” (August 16, 2020)

1597570071879.png
1597570114837.png
1597570157186.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Creepy?? Stalking?? It was the early 90s and a friend told me where M lived. I was a teenager and a huge fan. Why would i not go and knock on the door? This is all pre-Fakebook or any form of social media (or the internet). So all those fans who pestered the Beatles etc were all stalkers or creeps? It’s called teenage fandom. Morrissey was just the same when he would follow his idols around and getting into soundchecks etc.
If M had answered the door then i would have probably run a mile.

I reckon fancy fek'll that the California Son moved back home to Moz Angeles for good in 1989, so the dude could not have been living there and the California Mom had lived in Moz Angeles since 1957 when her and her husband emigrated to Moz Angeles from the Republic of Ireland, so reckon guess is as good as mine whatever chick answered the door. I reckon fans wanted to send flowers and this Airbnb was selected by the intern in the Reseda office so the foreigner stalkers wouldn't bother the family and his real fans in Moz Angeles. I reckon it's really simple inn nn nnnn n nn n n n nnnn n n it.

I reckon fancy fek'll that the California Son moved back home to Moz Angeles for good in 1989, so the dude could not have been living there and the California Mom had lived in Moz Angeles since 1957 when her and her husband emigrated to Moz Angeles from the Republic of Ireland, so reckon guess is as good as mine whatever chick answered the door. I reckon fans wanted to send flowers and this Airbnb was selected by the intern in the Reseda office so the foreigner stalkers wouldn't bother the family and his real fans in Moz Angeles. I reckon it's really simple inn nn nnnn n nn n n n nnnn n n it.
that is just words put together.if this is a reflection of a person from california then i wont be visiting anytime soon,c*** chipper twat.

Alright some fans then, or maybe just a few.
But I am curious to know how you can be so sure that only 14 fans sent flowers.
ignore this twat,for a start its impossible to count how many bouquets are surrounding the gates so who knows where he got the 42 figure from,probably his I Q.

that is just words put together.if this is a reflection of a person from california then i wont be visiting anytime soon,c*** chipper twat.
This post is not a reflection from a person from California, this is a post from Keith , from Middlesbrough, he lived in the flats opposite weir side jack... as we’ve all worked out Keith can’t spell ( I shall send him my old spelling corrector) Keith has been in lockdown since 1983 and has lost touch with reality and has a daily struggle to wipe his own arse as he still thinks the big roll crisis is still on PS whatever happened to my spelling corrector ?? Who were you??? What happened to you, or did Keith from Middlesbrough track you down ???

This post is not a reflection from a person from California, this is a post from Keith , from Middlesbrough, he lived in the flats opposite weir side jack... as we’ve all worked out Keith can’t spell ( I shall send him my old spelling corrector) Keith has been in lockdown since 1983 and has lost touch with reality and has a daily struggle to wipe his own arse as he still thinks the big roll crisis is still on PS whatever happened to my spelling corrector ?? Who were you??? What happened to you, or did Keith from Middlesbrough track you down ???
weirside jack,havent heard that name in a while,i used to say the nutbag aztec was from bognor.

weirside jack,havent heard that name in a while,i used to say the nutbag aztec was from bognor.
Bugger Bognor, as George V once said ... Aztec fleeing from domestic violence from the butcher, poor 777 has witnessed this and has had enough, 777 said in witness statements to the police , said that the butcher over the years has shattered Aztec confidence and had to give up job as sperm cleaner in gay sauna, the butcher has now taken Aztec role... apparently he’s doing 18 shifts....

Just been over to Beechmount, it’s all very poignant. The gates opened while I was there but then shut again. The Mini with the Morrissey sticker is there.
A05B92F4-2B45-4DC1-BAE6-1E191F132BBC_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Good grief. Find a hobby traumabond. He is showing his fans all that they left for his mother. You can tell the fans picked the best flowers they could find.

🤒
you are going to have to spell out what hobby means to this drumbox.:blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom