Morrissey Central “THE QUEEN IS DEAD“, “WHEN THE BEGINNING ENDS“ (December 11, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
THE QUEEN IS DEAD

Barbara Windsor, RIP.

file_zrgdy3.jpg

WHEN THE BEGINNING ENDS

images_c76mci.jpg

Central noticed Babs was gone quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
iv always been a huge carry on fan,just listened to kenneth williams reading his own autobiography,theres only jim dale left.sad day for carry on fans.r.i.p. babs.

She was the same age as Elizabeth too.

THE QUEEN IS DEAD

Barbara Windsor, RIP.

View attachment 66536

WHEN THE BEGINNING ENDS

View attachment 66537

Apart from the "A" hanging from her nose, which for one wild moment I thought was a nose ring, I like the fact that she's herself in that photo. From the crumpled big knickers to the lack of airbrushing and fake tan and other fakery we have become so accustomed to, "what you see is what you get", is a large part of her appeal. The big hair gives it its time stamp, what the first photo lacks is her big smile, (accompanied by her saucy giggle), which was such a large part of her very big personality. Goodspeed Ms Windsor.

THE QUEEN IS DEAD

Barbara Windsor, RIP.

View attachment 66536

WHEN THE BEGINNING ENDS

View attachment 66537

No condolences for her family and friends.
No words of her long and great career nor the loss to the world of entertainment.
Only his album in capital letters.
Narcissistic f***er.

thought that was his mom in the top picture for a second, im so used to seeing her in a bikini. why did women back then always have the same weird stomachs?

No words of her long and great career nor the loss to the world of entertainment.
Narcissistic f***er.

The world doesn't need more RIP cliches.

Morrissey's odd angles add something.

Narcissistic f***er.

But, haven't you had the memo? It's not Morrissey's album anymore. It's Marr/Rourke/Joyce's classic album. Especially Joyce. The drums are everything...

Beautiful shots by the ever supreme Alasdair McLellan ~

Barbara Windsor. Columbia Road, London, 2014 (i) ~ Alasdair McLellan.jpg
Barbara Windsor. Columbia Road, London, 2014 (ii) ~ Alasdair McLellan.jpg

~ Barbara Windsor. Columbia Road, London, 2014

Gorgeous smile. 💕
That's very funny. My older brother was a very keen fan of Ms Windsor back in her late '60s/70s pneumatic heyday, and í remember he would always tell my Mum that he really liked her because she had such a great...smile. My Mum would always chuckle when she remembered that.

This is the same older brother who had an A1 poster of Debbie Harry pinned to his bedroom ceiling. í once asked my Mum why on earth he put the poster there? 'Never you mind. He's a silly big boy...' :unsure:

That's very funny. My older brother was a very keen fan of Ms Windsor back in her late '60s/70s pneumatic heyday, and í remember he would always tell my Mum that he really liked her because she had such a great...smile. My Mum would always chuckle when she remembered that.

This is the same older brother who had an A1 poster of Debbie Harry pinned to his bedroom ceiling. í once asked my Mum why on earth he put the poster there? 'Never you mind. He's a silly big boy...' :unsure:

Sounds like your older brother and I have something in common.

Although I usually swoon over "great eyes".
But in this case (and in Debbie's too!) it's not only the... "eyes" ... but also the smile that's exceptional.

Not on my bedroom ceiling but over my desk (where I spend more time these days anyway...)

Wall.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like your older brother and I have something in common.

Although I usually swoon over "great eyes".
But in this case (and in Debbie's too!) it's not only the... "eyes" ... but also the smile that's exceptional.

Not on my bedroom ceiling but over my desk (where I spend more time these days anyway...)

View attachment 66553

Debbie & Ducks ~ Perfect!

Tags
barbara windsor carry on eastenders

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom