Morrissey Central “THE QUEEN IS DEAD“, “WHEN THE BEGINNING ENDS“ (December 11, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
THE QUEEN IS DEAD

Barbara Windsor, RIP.

file_zrgdy3.jpg

WHEN THE BEGINNING ENDS

images_c76mci.jpg

Central noticed Babs was gone quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why is he always posting these almost nude pictures of women?

Well, if your nephew was a tit, and you yourself had only one testicle, wouldn't you be confused?

It's like Jesse Tobias...Why does he have a pic of someone's half-naked dead ma??? What does he do with it? So Sammy isn't the only necrophiliac?
(...Did someone tell El Creepo his mother was in "Altered Images" and he took it literally? Well done! Good to see Death didn't kill that fa-bu-lous sense of humour.)

Speaking of sexist males...
There was a pic of Sean Connery on a certain webshite and...given that Sean liked to schlap women around...And that there are quite a few precedents of men pictured there who were wife beaters...I wonder... Is it just Sham that has a fetish for men like that then? Well why can't he have healthy male idols like his uncle?!

:popcorn:

Kirk Douglas... Will we ever know...

...For Xmas, can Jake Walters take a picture of...Sam standing proud with two basketballs at his feet? Oh, no reason, just decoration.

I'm very sorry to hear this.
I'd met her once when I was going through my Carry On phase and she was beyond larger than life for someone of her stature.
Sparrows Can't Sing was a great film (penned by 'Blakey' Lewis and a year prior to Spying coming out) and she's been iconic in most things she's worked in since.
RIP Babs.
FWD.

As used in the pre-show music collection:

View attachment 66534

Looks like an Henry Moore

Tags
barbara windsor carry on eastenders

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom