Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me Fatty
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Alsatian Cousin
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
/Everyday Is Like Sunday
/The National Front Disco

This gig would turn out to be the final time "Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference" segued into the cover of Suede's "My Insatiable One". The latter would only be played once again, later in the year, on its own.

After "Girl Least Likely To" Morrissey said "Thank you... thank you and err... thank you for... thank you for..." but never finished what he meant to say. After the following song, "November Spawned A Monster" he added "I was just gonna say, thank you for coming to this funny little place". Returning for the encore, Morrissey thanked the audience "Thank you I hope you'll... I hope you're nice and.... sweaty".

BOOTLEGS

A very good soundboard recording of this concert can be found on the manufactured bootleg cd titled "I'm A Poet". It features the full concert minus the first two songs, including the best available version of Morrissey's live cover of Suede's "My Insatiable One". The concert is paired with the audio of performances of "Glamorous Glue" and "Suedehead" on American television programme Saturday Night Live from 14 November 1992.

info from passions just like mine

I was just about to request this! Thanks so much, drifter! :)

Back
Top Bottom