Official Facebook 2 Israel dates - tickets available now (May 9 & 11, 2020)

full

(First link is dead currently).

Venues:
Zappa Amphi Shuni, Binyamina (May 9)
Pavilion 1 - EXPO, Tel Aviv (May 11)

(Please note: there is a date discrepancy between the FB post's date and the venue's - the gig cited as on the 10th is listed as being on the 11th via the venue).

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
A working link for tickets on the 9th:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dying to know how far in advance he plans things, because they're announced at random.

I’m the happiest human being in the world today. Moz heard my prayers! Bought tickets to both shows just now ❤️ I love you moz! To death

Thank you moz, for hearing my prayers. I luff you forever & ever & ever..just bought tickets to both shows!

sure it will sell well as its been a while and its only two dates.

Bizarre announcement upon bizarre announcement.
Trying to stay on top when he knows he's blown it.

Bizarre announcement upon bizarre announcement.
Trying to stay on top when he knows he's blown it.

LOL, yeah rrrrright...as if he just turns up with the band and asks if they can play tonight? f***wit.
Of course it's all scheduled...like he has to let the likes of you know years in advance? FFS. :squiffy:
Obvs Moz hasn't blown it, & yes he's definitely on top. Go Moz.

Reading from that site in the biog section:

Biography
Steven Patrick Morrissey, known primarily as Morrissey, is an English singer and lyricist. He rose to prominence in the 1980s as the lyricist and vocalist of the alternative rock band The Smiths. The band was highly successful in the UK but broke up in 1987, and Morrissey began a solo career, making the top ten of the UK Singles Chart in the United Kingdom on ten occasions. Widely regarded as an important innovator in indie music, Morrissey has been described by music magazine NME as "one of the most influential artists ever," and The Independent has stated "most pop stars have to be dead before they reach the iconic status he has reached in his lifetime." Pitchfork Media has called him "one of the most singular figures in Western popular culture from the last twenty years."

Nice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom