Next we need a "2010 Solo Forum Member Death Pool" thread.
You know, because when you all start passing on to the afterworld, it would be nice to make a few bucks off of it. I could buy some cigarettes or a copy of Juggs Magazine or something.
I've given this a bit of thought and a lot of googling... and I'm going all out for a win:
1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber) He’s only 58 but should have dies in about November last year – so that’s 42 points easily bagged!
2. Fidel Castro - can't be long now
3. Kim Il Jong - North Korean President - Guaranteed 31 points
4. Thatcher - the kind people, have a wonderful dream
5. Richard Attenborough - not been well for some time
6. Peter Sallis - Wallace, not Gromit - he's the last of the last of the summer wine
7. Artie Lange - I'd never heard of him, but he's bloke who tried to stab himself to death in Jan 2010 - he’s only 42, so I’m holding out for a massive 58 points.
8. Dr Cahal Daly - Primate of All Ireland who is seriously ill in hospital - only worth 8 points – but a safe 8 is better than a risky 40 and will take me into an early lead this season.
9. Alex "Hurricane" Higgins - been living off surgical spirit for years
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal. She's only 15 years old... Given 6 weeks to live in 1999...
Mrs Robinson – She’s 60, but right now must be in a very terrible place (probably full of sodomites )
Nancy Reagan - go on, you thought she was gone already
He popped his clogs last week.