2011 Tour

Thanks for info. I think I should not miss Dunoon.

FFS lost my Grimsby ticket. My card got declined ( put all the right details in but my bank put a random block on my card). Ticket line just told me and now it's too late!! If anybody has a spare standing ticket can you please let me know.
:tears:

I've been trying and failing for York but just bought Grimsby a few minutes ago on Ticketmaster, if that helps.

FFS lost my Grimsby ticket. My card got declined ( put all the right details in but my bank put a random block on my card). Ticket line just told me and now it's too late!! If anybody has a spare standing ticket can you please let me know.
:tears:

They are still on ticketmaster just now. Go check.

I should be able to get my hands on some grimsby spares if people need, my friend seems to have bought the entire auditorium

getmein...a ticketmaster site selling standing tickets for grimsby @ 74.25 + 13.50 fees..york @109.99 + 20 fees + 9.37 postage..bradford @ 99 + 18 fees + 9.37 postage..dont know how they get away with it!! :angry:

Well what a nightmare. Was on TicketMaster on the button and could not get York yet my friend in New Jersey got them no problem!
See Tickets and GigsandTours went into meltdown but I finally got Bradford restricted view and Grimsby standing.

Worst experience ever for getting tickets!
Presale for Scotland was a breeze though.

Hotel bookings and Haggis Suppers here I come.

Inverness and Dunoon appear sold out, Dunfermline has seating only. Hawick, cap 750, still has tickets!

Just booked Mansfield House hotel in Hawick - 15 to 20 mins walk from Town Hall
£70 B&B double room
Call hotel and don't use booking agencies - they want £100 and payment today!

This is the easiest I have ever got tickets for a Morrissey gig, I was well prepared, if anything over prepared, Mobile phone ready to ring Plymouth, house phone for See Tickets, Ticket Master on my Daughters Laptop, Gigs and Tours and Ent 24 on my computer.
Ent24 loaded with about two minutes to go, straight in no probs. (They did charge an extra £1.50 per ticket for some kind of insurance, just phoned and got it refunded)
It is almost unbelieveable, keep checking the website and looking at my confirmation to make sure they exisit.
Looking forward to a great gig in Plymouth.... happy days.

gosh i can't believe how much trouble so many people had getting them. i was straight through on gigs&tours about a minute before 9 and had them by 9.02, no refreshing, no queues! as easy as if nobody else was even trying! there must literally be a matter of seconds it slips from being fine to mega overload when everyone realises.
but obviously everyone was trying their hardest so that's not a dig at anyone, good luck to all you folk who still haven't managed to get hold of any/the ones you want! i hope you all do, you all deserve to be there!

Back
Top Bottom