2011 Tour

Basically, I'm staying in Selkirk and will be getting a flight back to London the day after the gig, so it's a case of Edinburh or Newcastle airports. Not much in the price and Edinburgh does look easier.

I reckon getting to Edinburgh for a flight will be easier than Newcastle not many direct public transport routes , Im driving up from Newcastle to stay up for a couple of days .

Morrissey, could you please consider some concerts on the continent?
rabozaal, amsterdam?

It arrived at my home address rather than my termtime address which I'm at now. I ordered from seetickets and I had an email saying it was going to have to be signed for.

My Hawick tix just arrived from Ticketmaster but no Perth (yet)

Hi all, first time poster.

I am Hawick born and bred so if any of you guys have anything you want to know about the place then just ask and I will see if I can help you at all!

Can't believe a legend like Morrissey is playing in my home town, we've had Tinchy Strider (not my kind of music) and Glasvegas (went to that one, good but not sure if they were miming!) here in the last few months but they don't come close to the big man! Really looking forward to the gig and am sure the town will be buzzing the whole day and night.

Hope I can be of some help to you as I can see many of you are travelling a long way for the gig.

I am Hawick born and bred so if any of you guys have anything you want to know about the place then just ask and I will see if I can help you at all!

Can't believe a legend like Morrissey is playing in my home town, we've had Tinchy Strider (not my kind of music) and Glasvegas (went to that one, good but not sure if they were miming!) here in the last few months but they don't come close to the big man! Really looking forward to the gig and am sure the town will be buzzing the whole day and night.

Hope I can be of some help to you as I can see many of you are travelling a long way for the gig.

Welcome!

Really nice of you to offer your services, I'm sure people will have loads of things to ask you!
Hope you enjoy the gig with it being your home town. I reckon it's gonna be a good one, it's the one I'm looking forward to most.

Welcome!

Really nice of you to offer your services, I'm sure people will have loads of things to ask you!
Hope you enjoy the gig with it being your home town. I reckon it's gonna be a good one, it's the one I'm looking forward to most.

No problem, couldn't believe it when I found out he was playing...it's a bit of a once in a lifetime gig for a small town like Hawick!

Welcome comrade.

The only question I need to have answered, indeed the only question that needs asking, is ~

Where is the best chip shop in Hawick?

:)

Back
Top Bottom