2020 live dates

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

Birmingham sold out, so I have my ticket for hull :D Standing is much better after all. This will be my third time, cannot wait, I'd really love to hear speedway live, perhaps just a dream :(

Two more sweden dates :)

torsdag 18 juni – Åhaga, borÅs
mÅndag 22 juni – lisebergshallen, gÖteborg
onsdag 24 juni – hovet, stockholm

Also, sorry for so many posts, the danish dates are confirmed as:

15 jun 2009 Rytmeposten, Odense
17 jun 2009 KB Hallen, Copenhagen

and two finnish ones:

26 jun 2009 Arena, Tampere
28 jun 2009 Cable Factory, Helsinki

http://www.myspace.com/morrissey

It is pretty cool here:cool:. He wouldn't play here after playing in Feburary. He's only played here three times( not including with The Smiths):(. I was hoping for the Picturehouse or the Usherhall..maybe on the next tour.

I am still hoping for a Rome date in July:).
God that would be great. He could have done the Picturehouse one night and then skipped next door to the Usher the next night! Picturehouse is a great wee venue. Saw Moz's new label-mate Ryan Adams there last month and it fair rocked.

God that would be great. He could have done the Picturehouse one night and then skipped next door to the Usher the next night! Picturehouse is a great wee venue. Saw Moz's new label-mate Ryan Adams there last month and it fair rocked.

I was at that Ryan Adams gig Joe, perfect venue for Morrissey. Storming gig from The Cardinals. Ryan has actually just fulfilled his deal with Lost Highway and has no label at the moment. Shame, that could have been a nice collaboration.

Anyone else who got their RAH and/or Brixton tickets from Seetickets, has now this on the ordertracker? :tears:

Royal Albert Hall:
We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 20/04/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 04/05/2009.

Brixton (29th):
We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 08/05/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 22/05/2009.

The gigs in Finland should maybe be removed from the list. They are no longer showing at Morrissey's myspace. It is just a big gap between Stockholm and St. Petersburg now.

http://www.myspace.com/morrissey

Re: USA, UK & European Dates 2009

oh the joy when i saw two finnish dates and now there's nothing?! hey come on mozz... pretty please? i don't have the strengh to live with this hope and despair!

Finnish gigs are back!

Friday 26th June, Tampere, Finland - Tampere Arena
Saturday 27th June, Helsinki, Finland - Cable Factory.

WHAT?!?! NO PHOENIX, LA, OR VEGAS DATES? I'll be damned if I drive to Albq. to see a show. '99 in Vegas I flew there from Denver and the show got cancelled! To heck with that!:guitar:

WHAT?!?! NO PHOENIX, LA, OR VEGAS DATES? I'll be damned if I drive to Albq. to see a show. '99 in Vegas I flew there from Denver and the show got cancelled! To heck with that!:guitar:
Im sure since he will never miss out on L.A so he will come back later this year to cities like l.a.(fall/winter) or the next year- 2010-
and also include arizona etc..or some other state near you
he just cant do a complwte tour in the Us all in once ans als manage to play in europe

he toured US excessivly 2007 for the ringleader record if you remember event hough he had played some dates in 2006 in the US as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom