2020 live dates

Last few Paris seats...

Is there a feeling Morrissey will be back in uk later in the year to do further gigs?
Say for example , Belfast, Edinburgh , Liverpool , Manchester that he didn’t visit on current announced dates

Yes. Plus many European dates.

Paris sold out?

Guichet firmé

I might, sadly, have to part with my tickets to the shows in Cologne and Paris.

(One ticket per show. Standing. Face value, obviously).

Please let me know if you’re interested.

With what's happening in the world over the spread of the COVID19/corona virus, what are the odds that ol' Moz and company will cancel shows at higher-than-normal rate?

There's not really a thread for this sort of thing, but Jesse posted this today:

"Tour supplies"

20200228_000629.jpg

It may be humour, but it's worth mentioning nonetheless.
Regards,
FWD.

Corona really seems to be threatening bigger events in Nordrhein-Westfalen, the county where Cologne is located. Seems to be serious for the next 2 weeks. Especially when foreign fans are expected to attend concerts.

Oh look, the silly little man who thinks he knows about people on the site has returned. Are you related to Vegan Cro?

Hey just block me, it's easy.

But as I have your attention, I have to say what a ridiculous & silly statement, surface. Let's leave VC out of it.

How could I know about people on this site? I can only base any knowledge of them by what they post, surely? It's the same for everyone.

What I've come to know about you is, you're juvenile, immature, silly little gig attender (on the gig rampage at your age?), & a pathetic, weak person, physically & mentally, & like I said before, an utter embarrassment to your family. 'Restrain' a paedo, FFS.

In a real situation, that actually happened (not the TR issue) any 'man' worthy of being called a man would have knocked the f***er out right there and then, (regardless of any ethnic origin...that means nothing in this context), & faced any consequences afterwards. But you would 'restrain' someone who has just touched your daughter inappropriately?

Joke of a bloke. I can't find an emoticon to show "man hanging head in shame and embarrassment" on here for you, sadly.

Hey just block me, it's easy.

But as I have your attention, I have to say what a ridiculous & silly statement, surface. Let's leave VC out of it.

How could I know about people on this site? I can only base any knowledge of them by what they post, surely? It's the same for everyone.

What I've come to know about you is, you're juvenile, immature, silly little gig attender (on the gig rampage at your age?), & a pathetic, weak person, physically & mentally, & like I said before, an utter embarrassment to your family. 'Restrain' a paedo, FFS.

In a real situation, that actually happened (not the TR issue) any 'man' worthy of being called a man would have knocked the f***er out right there and then, (regardless of any ethnic origin...that means nothing in this context), & faced any consequences afterwards. But you would 'restrain' someone who has just touched your daughter inappropriately?

Joke of a bloke. I can't find an emoticon to show "man hanging head in shame and embarrassment" on here for you, sadly.

Ah ok, as I said, you know nothing about me. Well done on making yourself look like the silly little man you are, once again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom