Morrissey Central "2021: HAPPY NEW YOU" (December 29, 2020)

Claude Brasseur (RIP), Anna Karina (RIP) and Sami Frey, and …

how you must approach life :

(Dated 29th, but posted at the same time as "Afternoon Nostalgia" on the 30th).

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

I was confused - because my phone can see this, but can't see Afternoon Nostalgia.

Rubbish. Moz, please leave this world immediately. Hopefully SER, Toe-bias, and your delusional fan base will follow.

New you? Hopefully 2021 sees a new Morrissey too, but I suspect it will be a case of 'same shit, different year'.

im thinking its a compesation claim neal,the guy who thinks hes living in the 1890s actually turns into the van,still looked painful.

someone putting together their new pre show video compilation? or procrastinating on posting that interview?

I still can't see any.

38 though, in one post!! That site's going to be a mess of private & removed videos one day.
At least one already is

Rubbish. Moz, please leave this world immediately. Hopefully SER, Toe-bias, and your delusional fan base will follow.
Do you suffer from repetitive strain disorder... your brain seems to think the same thing all the time..
Your fingers seem to type the same thing all the time..
Your constant thoughts on Morrissey’s death.....must be alarming for your family..
Do you think it possible to think, type , something ever so slightly different......
Just for once??

great dance clip,anna karina was a thing of beauty.

Quentin Tarantinos' production company was called A Band Apart.

Tarantino was at the the Staples Center show in 2013.

Both pop culture connoisseurs. In apropos of nothing.

Quentin Tarantinos' production company was called A Band Apart.

Tarantino was at the the Staples Center show in 2013.

Both pop culture connoisseurs. In apropos of nothing.
The dance scene with Vincent and Mia in Pulp Fiction was a tribute to this scene from Bande à part.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom