5,751,133 people listen to Morrissey's lyrics every month on Spotify

Thanks for doing that, Radis.

So that's around 80,000 more followers since March of this year. During a pandemic too!
Looks that way. Perhaps that's why his last album sold quite poorly, everyone's listening to it on Spotify.

🤒

BAD NEWS FOR TWATS: :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: IS WAY DOWN IN SPOTIFY NUMBERS!!:)
the album bombed AND nobodys listening. Poor miserable twit.:blushing:
time for LePew to seek employment.🤒

Looks that way. Perhaps that's why his last album sold quite poorly, everyone's listening to it on Spotify.

There's no money to be made on Spotify by the sound of it. One million streams equates to £70, according to this new article on Stereogum:

There's no money to be made on Spotify by the sound of it. One million streams equates to £70, according to this new article on Stereogum:

Oh yes, nobody's getting rich off Spotify, not even Spotify.

Are they big numbers though, for example James, who don't have a worldwide following like Morrissey get nearly 1.8m listens per month, New Order get over 5 million per month and one of the newer Manchester bands, the 1975 get nearly 10 million listens per month.

Are they big numbers though, for example James, who don't have a worldwide following like Morrissey get nearly 1.8m listens per month, New Order get over 5 million per month and one of the newer Manchester bands, the 1975 get nearly 10 million listens per month.
As far as I can tell Morrissey might have quite a large number of followers compared to his monthly plays. Certainly James have around half the number of followers as Morrissey but a similar number of monthly plays. I don't really know if that difference in ratios (followers/monthly plays) is significant in any way.

As far as I can tell Morrissey might have quite a large number of followers compared to his monthly plays. Certainly James have around half the number of followers as Morrissey but a similar number of monthly plays. I don't really know if that difference in ratios (followers/monthly plays) is significant in any way.

It's also interesting that The Smiths get 5.6 million monthly listens

🧐

have no fear twats.. I sent out a search party for the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: spotify numbers.:)
hopefully they will come back before they starve.:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom