77 studio and bootlegs Smiths/Moz for sale as collection

Mike Mozfan

cardholder since 1999
Hello all,
I am dematerializing and selling all my boots and studio lps (cd format) and single sets. I have 17 regular release Moz cds (basically his whole catalogue), 29 Moz boots (most of his collections, rareties and concerts through 2000), 11 regular release Smiths cds and singles (same: basically all the catalogue including some rare single releases) and 20 Smiths boots (live shows 1983-86, some rareties i.e. Troy Tate complete). I have just about all that is out there or a copy thereof of higher quality recordings. I have consistently shied away from poor quality releases. Many of these I got on ebay from overseas (the boots), a few of you great Moz friends of mine made me copies, and the rest I bought in the stores. I even have a rare cassette of the '88 1/2 Smiths show, Wolverhampton '88, but the sound quality is poor. Speaking of which, some of the boots are cdrs, a few don't have the best sound, but most are studio quality. 77 discs total. Most of these discs are hard to find and very expensive, some cost me $35-$50 each years ago. This collection will go on ebay if I don't have any success here with a reserve. All have cases and cover art, some custom (especially on the cdrs). ALL cds are MINT MINT MINT! Local buyer preferred, I am in Scottsdale Arizona USA. Make me an offer on this GREAT collection of catalogues and rareties! Transfer of funds from your bank to mine ok, (if it clears) otherwise cash only. Buyer pays shipping. Thank you,
Mike Mozfan ([email protected]):guitar: e-mail me for specifics if you are seriously interested only, please.

Last edited:
well, that where it was moved to now...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom