Morrissey Central "77 VEGAS STRIP" (September 29, 2021)

1. Alain Whyte returns.
2. Brendan Buckley, part Irish/part South Korean, plays drums.
3. Gustavo Manzur trumpets away.
4. Solomon Walker bassist.
5. Elvis Presley LP handed to Morrissey.
6. Jesse Tobias plays crash-cymbals; Lillian Hellman looks on.

IMG_0948_j7n401.jpg
IMG_0949_knkxga.jpg
IMG_0950_wnw0mo.jpg
IMG_0951_zyrdkc.jpg
IMG_0952_uzdp7q.jpg
IMG_0953_koew9h.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Because Sam is deeply unintelligent and probably thinks it scores Morrissey diversity points somewhere to highlight the Asian heritage of his new drummer.

More than the gay singer & the Mexicans?

I don't think he'd do it for points, more to be snotty - but it sounds closer to an Irish Blood, English Heart reference.

Nice of him to post some pictures of his band mates for a change.
But what was Jesse doing with those cymbal?
View attachment 76614View attachment 76613

It was cool to see Central post several of my pics earlier. If interested, here are a few that didn't make the cut. There are others (with even more to follow) on my InstaLookatMeGram page... if you're really bored. I love thegreen cymbal shot of Jesse (I didn't take that one... and don't know for sure who did. Whomever you are, it's a great photo!).

0E7D4EBF-0CB0-44D5-BDF6-45B1041F9926.jpg
1954D897-AAAB-4D81-861E-29F8DB45E9AD.jpg
EC925B9C-B1AB-4560-91BE-8C0437D55443.jpg
IMG_1113R1crop.jpg

It was cool to see Central post several of my pics earlier. If interested, here are a few that didn't make the cut. There are others (with even more to follow) on my InstaLookatMeGram page... if you're really bored. I love thegreen cymbal shot of Jesse (I didn't take that one... and don't know for sure who did. Whomever you are, it's a great photo!).

View attachment 76615View attachment 76616View attachment 76617View attachment 76618
I find Instagram awkward to use on my tablet, but I'd like to see more pictures that didn't make the cut.

I find Instagram awkward to use on my tablet, but I'd like to see more pictures that didn't make the cut.
I’m clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer… I’d forgotten to include my IG page anyway.
I will try to edit down some of the additional shots and share here as time permits. It’s nice to know you’d like to see them 🙏

If anyone wants a sneak peek, they can be found at the following link (ignore the absurdity that is the rest of the posts there 😬)

View attachment 76615View attachment 76616View attachment 76617View attachment 76618
Great to see that Morrissey (or Sam - his not so professional photographier) appreciates your pictures. Wonderful photos that are catching the action On stage.

Great to see that Morrissey (or Sam - his not so professional photographier) appreciates your pictures. Wonderful photos that are catching the action On stage.
Thank you… it was and has always been my privilege to shoot Moz shows over the last… wow, it’s been almost 15 years now! I honestly don’t have insight into who posts at Central, but I’m appreciative no matter who it is.

I’m clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer… I’d forgotten to include my IG page anyway.
I will try to edit down some of the additional shots and share here as time permits. It’s nice to know you’d like to see them 🙏

If anyone wants a sneak peek, they can be found at the following link (ignore the absurdity that is the rest of the posts there 😬)

I'm the one who left you the comment "One word. Convid"

Wonderful photos. Omg!

What should I do, be ashamed?
Or quiet. I think it’s ill-advised and foolish to call it “convid”. It makes the person who says it look a tinfoil-hat-wearing, fact-resistant, YouTube conspiracy video-watching goof. You can say what you like, of course.

Or quiet. I think it’s ill-advised and foolish to call it “convid”. It makes the person who says it look a tinfoil-hat-wearing, fact-resistant, YouTube conspiracy video-watching goof. You can say what you like, of course.
I don't mean to make him look like a goof. I just don't want him to be taken in by the plandemic.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom