A photo from last night

D

Deleted member 132

Poor quality for the web but it's still beautiful.

Ah, lovely! And is it just me, or do we see the potential for a whole series of Morrissey flick books here? ;)

Can you email me a high res version?

Hepziah said:
Thank you...these photos are great. I love it when he's not too thin!:o :)
well, you're going to enjoy the next couple of decades, i guess

to be fair, he looks better (from a distance anyway) than he did during the yatq tour

who hired Chippendale's for Morrissey's show last night? :)

Oh, yes. He could really be a middle-age Chippendale. In the second picture, last row, it looks like he is thinking of throwing his pants as well..

Oh Mother Of God it is too much to bare!!!!!!! He's so handsome:rolleyes:

Ugh. Morrissey should really leave his shirt on at his age. In those pictures he reminds me of my pot-bellied Dad doing the yardwork shirtless. I mean, he's stopped dancing onstage after all, and you'd think that the chest baring would have stopped way before the dancing! Silly old boy.

"I find pop senility totally appalling to witness." - Morrissey, 1988

Comtesse said:
Ugh. Morrissey should really leave his shirt on at his age. In those pictures he reminds me of my pot-bellied Dad doing the yardwork shirtless. I mean, he's stopped dancing onstage after all, and you'd think that the chest baring would have stopped way before the dancing! Silly old boy.

Surely you're joking Comtesse? There, there, I knew it.:D

Patrick McGoohan said:
Surely you're joking Comtesse? There, there, I knew it.:D

No, I'm not. I cringe whenever I see modern pictures of topless Morrissey. It's so thoroughly undignified.

Not being all that big on seeing Morrissey tear off his shirt, I asked a buddy of mine his thoughts. The question was posed like this: If your were the lead singer of a band in your 40's and not in the best shape of your life, would you throw your shirt to the crowd? My friend replied by saying, Dude if they would tear it up I would throw it. I think I agree.

zom

Comtesse said:
No, I'm not. I cringe whenever I see modern pictures of topless Morrissey. It's so thoroughly undignified.

A-ha. A vote for those well-chiseled Your Arsenal days :)

So, he still has the bandage 'round his right arm. (shows in these photos) Did we ever figure out what that is about?
Has been on there for 2 weeks now, first seen at the May 14 London show, I believe. The earlier thread on this has a couple of theories: could be a prop or could be support after rough handshakes. anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom