A question about Interlude

Emotional Guide Dog

Chairman Of The Bored
I've just been listening to the solo version of this as on the Very Best Of compilation.

It may be my imagination but it sounds to me like he's recorded the 'no nobody knows' bit more recently.

Maybe it's just cos I've never heard him singing that bit before.

Just a thought.

PS Along with Michael's Bones & Sweetie Pie, I think Interlude is the 'lost' Morrissey classic.

umm, I don't about all that EGD :straightface: but why are you listening to that version? :confused:
the duet is much better, I can send you a copy or link to it if you like :thumb:

No... it's not new.
I own this version since many years ago.
There're rumours that Morrissey & Siouxsie voices were recorded in different studios or even they're not together at the moment this song was recorded.

I love his solo version more.But both are beautiful imho.%)

umm, I don't about all that EGD :straightface: but why are you listening to that version? :confused:
the duet is much better, I can send you a copy or link to it if you like :thumb:

I can't stand the duo version - Siouxsie sings like something the cat dragged in from off the pavement. The solo version is vastly superior, and indeed a Morrissey classic. Just my two cents.

I prefer the solo version, because the song doesn't work so well as a duet.

However, please be careful about criticising Siouxsie, because she is a genius. If God hears you, your bum will fall off during the night.

Back
Top Bottom