A test or a warning

Aspenturaft

I was just thinking lately about how the universe gives us a sign about the decisions we are making. How can you tell if the difficult situation you're in is telling you to stop and redirect yourself or challenging you gauging how much you want to succeed?

I was just thinking lately about how the universe gives us a sign about the decisions we are making. How can you tell if the difficult situation you're in is telling you to stop and redirect yourself or challenging you gauging how much you want to succeed?
the universe gives me NO signs!! i keep waiting for it to give me a sign but it doesnt!!!!!!

Read the Painting and Drawing thread, to see how lost desperate people seek direction. It can come from the strangest direction.

yeah, painting 49 pictures of some naked creep who has no interest in you is really having direction :lbf:
Interspersed with painting Morrissey, baz, Eddy, Neil, me, and Lou Reed

Think about how pathetic Light Housework is and consider for a moment that you have even less to live for than she does.
She can't be that pathetic. She corrected what song I was quoting in the coronavirus thread.

I trust you'll never let someone as worthless as rifke stop you from doing what makes you happy.
I give her credit where credit's due. I sent her two paintings she requested.

Back
Top Bottom