A Thread For Inquisitive Minds

How can anyone be expected to know exactly what career they desire for the rest of their lives at such an early age? It's ridiculous. It really wound me up when I was at school. You could just think 'I fancy giving that a go' and not worry about the big picture.

I know, I know, that's part of what annoys me. I'm very bad at ignoring the big picture. It's all about the sodding big picture :(

Where I want to be? Interesting. You mean, I want to be happy? Or something like that? It's tragic really that I don't automatically understand what you mean. :confused:

Well, do you want to be near family; a particular city; a different country? Do you want to work a secure 9-5 desk job, or be outdoors? Do you want to travel? Do you want to work alone or with a lot of people; with nature or language? Do you want to be on the stage? Or behind the stage? Do you want to be in the same 4 walls or on your feet around a large building?

Well, do you want to be near family; a particular city; a different country? Do you want to work a secure 9-5 desk job, or be outdoors? Do you want to travel? Do you want to work alone or with a lot of people; with nature or language? Do you want to be on the stage? Or behind the stage? Do you want to be in the same 4 walls or on your feet around a large building?

Oh right, we had to do this for spanish :p I said I wanted to work somewhere warm, clean and comfortable, and that I want to do something creative. I don't want to travel, really. It depends on the situation whether I'd want to work with people or not, if it was something creative then no. I want some security I suppose, but not monotony.

I know exactly what I don't want to do but I haven't a clue what I do want to do. :o

What is the point in separate public toilets for males and females?

What is the point in separate public toilets for males and females?

Women are cleaner IMO.
There are cities that have public toilets for both genders. I try not to go. :sick:

Why does it feel so good to show off a now-perfect boyfriend to your ex-out-of-garbage-can boyfriend?
Arrghh, such a SATC kind of inquisition.

Back
Top Bottom