A very Veggie Xmas

Hellie

Lost
You know it makes sense.Just do it because you love Morrissey.:D

How about a nice veggie nut roast? Parsnip bake? Veggie dumplings and veggie gravy? (I`m staring to resemble one with the mince pie situation right now:o)

You will feel smug.Trust me.

Yes, my nut roast has been purchased and ready for baking, along with parsnips, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, mashed potatoes, veggie gravy, carrots and cranberry sauce:)

....and that turkey you festively slice........

I couldn't do without my chipolatas wrapped in bacon. And turkey.

It's not the same chewing on cardboard on xmas day is it?

Yes, my nut roast has been purchased and ready for baking, along with parsnips, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, mashed potatoes, veggie gravy, carrots and cranberry sauce:)

....and that turkey you festively slice........

Sounds nice, I appreciate you are doing good but I love my X-Mas dinner. Please don't try and make me feel bad near this supposedly happy time.

Love PTxx.

Sounds nice, I appreciate you are doing good but I love my X-Mas dinner. Please don't try and make me feel bad near this supposedly happy time.

Love PTxx.

there is nothing 'happy' about murdering and devouring inoocents.
besides, sounds like you don't need us to make you feel bad, if you feel 'bad' ever then its because you subconciously know its the wrong thing to do. ;)

VVChristmasCD_web.jpg

there is nothing 'happy' about murdering and devouring inoocents.
besides, sounds like you don't need us to make you feel bad, if you feel 'bad' ever then its because you subconciously know its the wrong thing to do. ;)

I know it is wrong, very wrong. But I just cannot get aay from eating meat, especially at x-mas time.

Love PTxx.

I meant when they are ALIVE,
but i am so not responding to this.. :p

Back
Top Bottom