Aberdeen - BHGE Arena (Feb. 16, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / I Bury The Living / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / Israel / Jack The Ripper // Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Hahaha...
He’s never had a job of any real description.
He is on a par with Curtis.
He's going to have to notify DWP that he has a change of status and he's now going to be barking like a dog at Def Leppard concerts or maybe someone from X Factor in order to continue his benefits.
Who is Curtis? Does he bark like a dog as well Universal Credit?

To clarify, Hugh told multiple people that he specifically asked the security who spoke to him if Morrissey knew about the decision to ban him and was told no and that it was the security team member's decision to ban him. David's ban might have been a top-down decision from Morrissey himself, but in this case, it seems Morrissey did not initiate the ban. Who knows whether Morrissey is even aware of Hugh's posts. I can't imagine he bothers to look at much on social media.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but perhaps the security team is telling a white lie to shield Moz. In fact, I am sure of it. They do NOTHING major without running it past him first.
And think about Moz's personality. He's probably scouring social media all. the. time.o_O

And Wino Sophie was there, always drunk as usual, with her bad behaviour trying to seduce all the men she could, including married men.

And Wino Sophie was there, always drunk as usual, with her bad behaviour trying to seduce all the men she could, including married men.

She was dressed very appropriately for such a chilly night. Maybe not. But, shitfaced on the pints non the less.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom