Absolute rarest items?

A

Anonymous

Some things change and some stay the same. I remember a time when the Korean “you are the quarry” with the mug was the rarest thing on earth. Now with eBay, Discogs and all of the other sites many scarce items before are fairly commonplace now. What do we all think is the rarest item out there?

The Vauxhall and Arsenal withdrawn promos for the deluxe editions?

The live at Hollywood Bowl withdrawn cd reference disc?

No one can hold a candle...?

Glamorous Glue promo seven inch?

Meat is murder live EP test pressing

Negative sleeve of Hand In glove?

Hollywood bowl withdrawn dvd?

Some things change and some stay the same. I remember a time when the Korean “you are the quarry” with the mug was the rarest thing on earth. Now with eBay, Discogs and all of the other sites many scarce items before are fairly commonplace now. What do we all think is the rarest item out there?

Italian William with alternate How Soon Is Now

Genuine signature sold by Ross?

Impossible to say, there’s prob 100s of one-off items out there, items that make even the rarest tests look common. Easier just to talk official releases when doing stuff like this, or quasi-released, promos, misprints, etc. Keep tests and all the “unobtainable” stuff off the table.

I doubt any collector really targets Test pressings and so on, they’re a bonus, if they come along and you can afford it, great, but they shouldn’t be lumped in a list with regular stuff either.

A couple obtainable ones that spring to my mind, are the Japanese PFTLT Jigsaw.
Zimbabwe smiths LP
Uruguay Meat Is Murder
The 2x Moz 7” South Africa promos
PFTLT Aussie 7”
Some of the Attack CD-R promos.
That Joke Philippines
The Dutch Stop Me 12” with the tracklist on the back is way up there!

(The glamorous glue 7” is easy pickings, doesn’t belong on any list).

agreed on some of the tests
The ones I find interesting are the ones for things that never came out

I'm still searching for a UK solid centre Sandie Shaw Hand In Glove 7", if this even exists! Nevertheless, if somebody does have one for sale (I can log in and PM you), I'd be interested. Thanks!

What is the most racist Morrissey prized item?

6EB35900-0C7B-467A-B74A-4796CD19E064.jpeg
Hmmm, let me just thumb through my collection. I dunno.

Edit. Oops. Forgot this.
0AF0C9A3-055B-4A63-B939-21DDA42029DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Rarest? Morrissey's umbilical cord remainder. Might be buried around his ol' place somewhere if tradition was followed.

What are those?
Sorry for the lateness. I see that the questions was answered already. Thank you FWD, your boundless knowledge benefits us all.

Back
Top Bottom