Alain Whyte FB: reminisces about TV appearances (October 15 -> ongoing)

sketch1634573910816~2.png

FWD.

"It seems like it’s eluded a lot of people notably the press."

The press: watch megan fox and kourtney kardashian touch tongues

"It seems like it’s eluded a lot of people notably the press."

The press: watch megan fox and kourtney kardashian touch tongues

It's true, I don't think I saw a single item in the press about Alain rejoining or even the Vegas shows. If they were trying to get press, they went about it all wrong apparently.

Forget the press. We, the real fans, knew exactly how long Alain was away from Moz. We're the ones that count. Not casual readers belching over their breakfast rolls.

Welcome back to the fold, Alain. There is a lot of goodwill towards you from most of the Solo gang. All we ask is that you provide Moz with a few decent tunes...we are a simple lot.

Good to hear he is recording with Morrissey. I'm happy about that!! Is Boz coming back, or no?

Great stuff. I guess 'recent picture' means before the concerts a few weeks ago.
Also, not entirely sure what, 'I’m excited for doing an album with Morrissey' means.
He's actually done an album, or is the work ongoing?
And from that it sounds like he's recorded/recording a whole album although I guess he might not necessarily have written all the songs.
Whatever, it's all encouraging stuff.

That Boy Blunder song helped inspire Certain People I Know? It almost inspired me to squeeze a tube of concrete repair into my ear canals.

That Boy Blunder song helped inspire Certain People I Know? It almost inspired me to squeeze a tube of concrete repair into my ear canals.

This may be Alain’s way of distracting and discouraging those that still hold the belief that ‘Ride A White Swan’ inspired it. :lbf:;)

Great stuff. I guess 'recent picture' means before the concerts a few weeks ago.
Also, not entirely sure what, 'I’m excited for doing an album with Morrissey' means.
He's actually done an album, or is the work ongoing?
And from that it sounds like he's recorded/recording a whole album although I guess he might not necessarily have written all the songs.
Whatever, it's all encouraging stuff.

I’m guessing Morrissey accepted songs from him with the intention or hope from Alain that they will be on the album (not yet recorded) after Bonfire. And Alain is looking forward to that, as we all are.

I remember racing home from some menial job I had at the time to watch the Carson show and of course tape it on VHS!! Brilliant performance. Yes, I am old.

I love Alain I think that the songs that I like most about Morrissey are the ones he composed with Alain, they are the ones that reach my supraconsciousness! Quiero a Boz also has beautiful songs. Alain has to record with Moz his melodies make Morrissey vibrate very high, he sings with a lot but a lot of feeling, and if there is anyone who sings feeling the songs that is Moz!!! Long live Alain!!!!!! He has to keep playing with Moz!!!!!

That Boy Wonder band 45rpm obscurity...only Morrissey believes Big Music is a Meritocracy, one that he's wrongly excluded from taking his rightful place in the upper echelons on some imagined Mount Olympus consensus on aesthetic validity backed by global territory break-out sales of FMCG recorded music and gig tickets. Big Music is a global engine of distraction from late-Capitalism that churns out industrial quantities of pleasantlybirrelavant entertainment C-list idols of clay like Steven: it must be hard to retain balance when this fact has to be finally faced internally. A life spent chasing C-List fake Fame is veritably a life wasted.

BB
Buckingham.
England.

For me that will always be the classic Moz band and whilst Kill Uncle wasn't his best album, in many ways it was the most exciting time to be a Morrissey fan.
I would have loved it if he has pursued the Rockabilly album that was rumoured at the time.
Gary Day on double bass is the stuff of dreams.

I love Alain, and respect his work, but, without wanting to sound mean, who really cares about yet another musician changing on the carousel that stands behind that guy from the Smiths when he does live shows? Us weird lot on this sordid grief hole of a website care, but the mainstream media don't.

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom