Alain Whyte: "Tell Me" teaser video & lineup/tour update (August 2, 2020)

20200803_002001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose Maldonado on vocals to round this lineup out fully. The lads + 2 will sell out echo plex or Roxy theatre I promise.

I can’t wait to not listen to this.
And I can't wait not to read what you don't think about it, not having listened to it. In fact, I very much look forward to never reading anything you've written ever again.

Spencer Cobrin here! Ready and able, AlainT 🤒
(if you dont mind, Im a might thirsty can you pour a pint on me
pay you back from first mini gig;))
:handpointdown:

fetch

And I can't wait not to read what you don't think about it, not having listened to it. In fact, I very much look forward to never reading anything you've written ever again.

🤒

havent you been asked repeatedly NOT to post drivel? Yet you continue to do so unabated? whats wrong with you skinny automatons?:blushing:

Amazing what folks can gleen from a few seconds..... The studio version will be an interesting listen.... Roll on. I have hope. His studio backing vocals were good so why not??!?

🤒

havent you been asked repeatedly NOT to post drivel? Yet you continue to do so unabated? whats wrong with you skinny automatons?:blushing:
If you have a problem with people posting drivel then the sensible thing you could do is stop posting here yourself. No-one writes more inconsequential, dull crap than you.

Slam Alain all you want about his song compositions but the fact of the matter is, he can out-write dreadful Jesse Tobias any day of the week. Jesse’s awful.

Slam Alain all you want about his song compositions but the fact of the matter is, he can out-write dreadful Jesse Tobias any day of the week. Jesse’s awful.
True for Jesse's earlier songs but not Dog on a Chain.
Knockabout World, River Clean, Hurling Days - these compositions are absolute beauties. Alain could only dream...

True for Jesse's earlier songs but not Dog on a Chain.
Knockabout World, River Clean, Hurling Days - these compositions are absolute beauties. Alain could only dream...

Think they’ve both written great stuff. Though it’s subjective, seems Morrissey went with Jesse because he plays differently than Alain. Which is fine.

If you have a problem with people posting drivel then the sensible thing you could do is stop posting here yourself. No-one writes more inconsequential, dull crap than you.

:rolleyes:

right your drivel is creating a huge troll buzz:lbf:

:mad:

quit repeating , what are you a kindergarten tot.🤒
a dodo bird?🕊
are you lost without skinny commanding you WTF?:blushing:
I didn't repeat anything. I leave pointless, tedious repetition to anonymous cowards like you. And 'a dodo bird?' Seriously? Is that the best that your shining wit could come up with?
I think it's time to put you on ignore (and I can do that even though you are too cowardly to get an account.) Goodbye.

I didn't repeat anything. I leave pointless, tedious repetition to anonymous cowards like you. And 'a dodo bird?' Seriously? Is that the best that your shining wit could come up with?
I think it's time to put you on ignore (and I can do that even though you are too cowardly to get an account.) Goodbye.

That's what's hilarious about Vegan, he has no idea that most people have him on ignore and he spends all his time posting to an audience of approx 10 people, although you would have thought the minimal responses to his posts would have given him a clue.

That's what's hilarious about Vegan, he has no idea that most people have him on ignore and he spends all his time posting to an audience of approx 10 people, although you would have thought the minimal responses to his posts would have given him a clue.
...nine of whom read each of his comments and think, 'wtf...?'

the graphics and “tell me” title together make me feel like this is a commercial for some feminine products. wonder if SER put this together?

Well we can't see a classy montage of Marilyn Monroe inserting a tampon, so no.

You're right though, they might need to review their teasers, unless they've got a song called "Pregnancy Test" (which I'm sure they do. Now.)

Best of luck to them (still very unclear about that Greg Cannon, though, I must say...)

...nine of whom read each of his comments and think, 'wtf...?'

🤒
WTF?? the original skinny automaton makes an appearanceo_O
these automatons pay no heed when asked to quit posting drivel they are like
little simpleton skinny beenie babies 👨‍🦲

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom