Alain Whyte: "Tell Me" teaser video & lineup/tour update (August 2, 2020)

20200803_002001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth remembering that Steve brought Craig back for 'Last of the Famous...'and possibly one or two other bits that ended up on Bona D.

Cocoa Girl thinks it's also worth remembering that people who refer to Morrissey as 'Steve' are gigantic douchebags.

Nobody complained when Craig played at the Wolverhampton gig. :lbf: I’m sure people did! and wanted Jonny up there instead! But now everyone hates him just cos Moz doesn't like him.:rolleyes: Same for Mike (and Andy to a lesser extent). That's a lot of faith to be putting in Moz's opinion. Especially when you consider that Moz hates just about everyone.

Nah.

yes I agree people can and do change.

So why not Moz?, I mean, the next time folks attack Moz saying he’s drinking or drunk posting YouTube videos on Central ...

Then you Acton please tell them folks that people change, and just because M may have liked his drink in the past, that it’s the past, and we just can’t really make those kind of accusations in the present moment.

Yes exactly, Craig was only 19 when he joined the Smiths!

We know!

he was just .... a baby.

Baby Craig.

:baby::guitar:

Nah.

yes I agree people can and do change.

So why not Moz?, I mean, the next time folks attack Moz saying he’s drinking or drunk posting YouTube videos on Central ...

Then you Acton please tell them folks that people change, and just because M may have liked his drink in the past, that it’s the past, and we just can’t really make those kind of accusations in the present moment.

We know!

he was just .... a baby.

Baby Craig.

:baby::guitar:

Do you have a problem with Morrissey liking a drink?

Lucky! I've been punched, choked, spat on (queuing for a Moz concert in Glasgow Barrowlands back before Quarry was recorded). But the worst was getting punched off my bike in Dublin in the 90's by a random thug. His girlfriend laughed when I ended up as a mangled heap in the road. My consolation is I quickly got over it while they will always me ignorant mindless morons.

🤒

OY what a soap opera.:drama:
arent you a bit too old and hefty to 'biking' to a show FFS:blushing:

Please read: (spoiler much girly :drama:)
:handpointdown:

NOBODY has suffered like I HAVE AT A MOZ queue🤒
I WAS TAPPED IN THE SHOULDER!!!:mad:
I WAS PUSHED AND TRIPPED OVER MY SELF
AS MY FAT THIGHS RUBBED AGAINST EACH OTHER:drama:
EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING INCLUDING THE
GIRLFRIENDS.:lbf:

but i got over it....i dusted myself off and rode of in
my dumb bike to make a spectacle of myself at
a HOOKY gig.:blushing:

OY VEY

I reckon so they have 4, just need a ringer now like John Lydon or William Michael Albert Broad to have a full squad to challenge the California Son's team the California Sons in the LA City over 50 basketball league c*** twit twat sawed off impostor with a mullet getting bread inn nn nnnn n nnn nnn n nn n nn it.

steve basket small.jpg

The real tragedy of this is that Alain should still be working with Morrissey instead of being part of what is, essentially, a nostalgia act.

Johnny, Alain and Stephen Street are his three most important collaborators, in that order.
I'd put Street before Alain, but you're right as far as output goes as Alain has written so much and it's all so good.

Please read: (spoiler much girly :drama:)
:handpointdown:

NOBODY has suffered like I HAVE AT A MOZ queue🤒
I WAS TAPPED IN THE SHOULDER!!!:mad:
I WAS PUSHED AND TRIPPED OVER MY SELF
AS MY FAT THIGHS RUBBED AGAINST EACH OTHER:drama:
EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING INCLUDING THE
GIRLFRIENDS.:lbf:

but i got over it....i dusted myself off and rode of in
my dumb bike to make a spectacle of myself at
a HOOKY gig.:blushing:

OY VEY

You are officially my favorite poster on this hellsite. Sorry @Ketamine Sun, but I'm fickle!

🤒

another sucko one line song by the annoying twats sparks.
la la
im pushing the lawnmower
la la
im pushing the lawnmower
la la
im pushing the lawnmower

:blushing:

la la i see a hippo
la la i see a shoe
la la i see a frog
:mad:

every song is a one line sucko song. youd think AlainT would