Alain Whyte to play The Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles (Sep. 20, 2019)

Darren writes:

Friday, Sept. 20th, Hotel Cafe, 11pm…..mark that date/time in your cal.

Alain Whyte show (ex Morrissey songwriter)….has a (semi) all star band. Alain (gtr/voclas)…Greg Camp on GTR (Smashmouth) and Darrin Pfeiffer on drums (Goldfinger, The Dickies).

FB event page:

Hope you all can make it.

full

another day another prayer session:

lets pray:pray:
God please let tix for the cafe gig be sold.:pray:

I’m sure he’s a nice person but I wouldn’t be advertising I had a gig in a cafe in a hotel. Just my opinion

I’m sure he’s a nice person but I wouldn’t be advertising I had a gig in a cafe in a hotel. Just my opinion

Surface (aka Skinny) will be jet setting to the cafe gig in his invisible not existing jet plane. Invisible non existing fam will be aboard and attending as well.:laughing:
he tho, will stay home with the pooch.

we must pray for the sell out.:pray:

Here's a clip of the upcoming single, A Higher Power being played live for the first time at the recent secret warm-up gig, for those interested.
(ignore the donkey camera guy cutting in front of the camera ;)).

Hey everyone, Darrin Pfeifer here...Alain's drummer.
I'm seeing a lot of support for Alain (which is great) and, unfortunately, some negative comments. Come on people....if you like Alain, great, support the music, the shows etc. If you do not like Alain....that's also fine (this is America)...but to bash him publicly is really immature and incredibly uncalled for. We're all adults (I can assume)...let's act like it yeah?? Thanks!!
You'll find out in time Darrin. One who knows.

Hey everyone, Darrin Pfeifer here...Alain's drummer.
I'm seeing a lot of support for Alain (which is great) and, unfortunately, some negative comments. Come on people....if you like Alain, great, support the music, the shows etc. If you do not like Alain....that's also fine (this is America)...but to bash him publicly is really immature and incredibly uncalled for. We're all adults (I can assume)...let's act like it yeah?? Thanks!!
Tell me Darrin, why do you think there is negativity here towards him ? Why is such a "nice guy" getting grief ?
I was once like you. Hope you have other irons in the fire. Enjoy the music while it lasts. Until you have exhausted your usefulness to him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom